IGNORED

Carle (merged)

Guest churchill gaffer

Guest churchill gaffer

Dose anybody know who we got to replace Carle?

GJ said Williams was not to replace him!

Who then has? I think we are lacking cover, espeacially as Noble dosn't seem to be having a look in AGAIN!

GJ says he is happy with the present squad.

IMO defence and midfield we are lacking cover.

Anyway what do I know!

COME ON CITY SATURDAY!!!!!

Guest terjon
Dose anybody know who we got to replace Carle?

GJ said Williams was not to replace him!

Who then has? I think we are lacking cover, espeacially as Noble dosn't seem to be having a look in AGAIN!

GJ says he is happy with the present squad.

IMO defence and midfield we are lacking cover.

Anyway what do I know!

COME ON CITY SATURDAY!!!!!

Carle...... :disapointed2se: ..

.Yeah hes had abig influence at palace, seeing they havent scored a goal yet..... :ranting: ....

....GJ knew the score....... :photo:

Guest churchill gaffer
And he's been taken off in most of their games....

When we played Coventry. Who ever they played, he was voted man of the match. (Burnley?)

Anyway the question was, who has replaced him. His position, is still not replaced.

Blackpool away lucky to win, Derby we should have won (A team totally struggling with lack of confidence)

Coventry, a fantastic performance. But Crewe! What a joke display.

But forget the performances, we are still short of players. We were short last season.

Even if he does'nt like the transfer window, every team is in the same position.

Yes he gets the best out of what he's got. But there will come a time when thats not enough.

We need cover at the back and midfield. This will not go away, and we cannot rely on emergency loans.

Yes I will still be there supporting them, but until Elliott gets back we need cover now.

Guest Dave Youell

When Carle was brought in, he wasn't a replacement for anyone, he was an addition, so why would we be looking to replace him?

It's not like we don't already have a few central midfield players. We have 4 going for 2 spots right now. Adding to that isn't going to help morale

When Carle was brought in, he wasn't a replacement for anyone, he was an addition, so why would we be looking to replace him?

It's not like we don't already have a few central midfield players. We have 4 going for 2 spots right now. Adding to that isn't going to help morale

The only morale affected in sport is of those who aren't in the team - if City brought in a fantastic midfielder who was a decent lad, the player losing his place would be gutted, but if it made the team better, everyone else would be delighted.

This is a professional football club not a pub team of mates, and whilst GJ must ensure he gets someone who fits in with the squad ethos, making existing players unhappy they may lose their place shouldn't be a factor - competition should be all over the pitch.

Last point though - I think there's only one midfield place up for grabs.

slightly irrelvant, but just found this

Crystal Palace and his agent charged Re: Carle

I'm really not surprised about this at all. Palace are a club run by Muppet's and as a result are in total free fall.

Simon Jordan clearly has no idea about Football, FA regulations and rules, nor does his retarded manager, i hope the FA throw the book at them and make an example of their rule floundering, its about time they showned a little backbone, if the can dock Luton all those points then the should keep their hard line here too.

You know, Its twice as funny because we were the selling club, and SL and CS could see this coming a mile off but obviously didn't say 5h1t, Muahahah nice one guys!

:rofl2br:

Guest churchill gaffer
Churchill gaffer your posts are pathetic i thinks your a gashead

Anybody can put what they want!

It's my oppinion, and if you don't agree don't read them.

By the way, check your spelling!

I "THINKS" YOUR DUMB! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::crying::nono:

And I smell GASH! :gasmask:

Guest Ryan 7

Teamtalk website

Crystal Palace and agent Faisal Kashmiri have been charged with breaching FA rules over the transfer of Nick Carle from Bristol City.

Regulations prohibit agents from acting for two different clubs in consecutive deals involving the same player, and clubs are not allowed to use any agent involved in those circumstances.

Kashmiri has admitted he acted in relation to the player's move to Ashton Gate and has requested a personal hearing. Palace, who have also pleaded guilty, have requested a non-personal hearing.

Carle...... :disapointed2se: ..

.Yeah hes had abig influence at palace, seeing they havent scored a goal yet..... :ranting: ....

....GJ knew the score....... :photo:

Why did he buy him then?

GJ gets away with too much on this forum. Some level headed perspective would be good on occasion.

Why did he buy him then?

GJ gets away with too much on this forum. Some level headed perspective would be good on occasion.

Let's see some level headed perspective from you then? Enlighten us, we don't want GJ getting away with too much do we.

Why did he buy him then?

its like most things in life that you buy, you do your research, look around, then buy what you think is best for you.

its not until you've 'lived' with the item for a while that you really know if you made the right choice.

the item in question is probably perfect for someone else but may just not be what you were looking for. thats when you change it/them for an alternative model.

i think thats what happened with Nick Carle, and unfortunately may happed with Trunds.

no one is denying the ability of these two, just that for whatever reason(s), in GJ's view, they don't do exactly what it said on the tin.

and its not just us, it's happened with a lot of high profile players, who moved to 'bigger' clubs last season.

:englandsmile4wf:

its not until you've 'lived' with the item for a while that you really know if you made the right choice.

the item in question is probably perfect for someone else but may just not be what you were looking for. thats when you change it/them for an alternative model.

:englandsmile4wf:

Are you talking about my ex girlfriend?

Let's see some level headed perspective from you then? Enlighten us, we don't want GJ getting away with too much do we.

1. A whole series of woeful loan signings when he started
    Trundle purchased for huge money and then never played to his strengths
    Carle purchased and then sold in a few months
    Cardiff away last season - suddenly Trundle is back but the "psychology" doesn't work.
    Stoke away last season - awful team selection on one of our most important days. Changed at half time.
    Meteab signed, shown off and then unsigned. Highly unprofessional
    Mifsud about to be signed and then unsigned
    European unpronounceable on his way. Never appears
    Carle replacement on his way. Never appears

To be clear, I am NOT criticising GJ. He makes mistakes like the rest of us (see above) but there is no other manager in English football I'd rather have at AG.

It is the GJ love-in on this forum which I find irksome.

Took too long to edit, apologies for double post..

1. A whole series of woeful loan signings when he started

You can only go for who's available; the squad he inherited, outside the transfer window, was hardly strong. A "series" of woeful signings is a gross exaggeration.

Trundle purchased for huge money and then never played to his strengths

In all fairness, for a team that got to the play-off final last season, that isn't huge money.

Trundle didn't step up to the plate at first. When he got himself fitter and thinner, he produced his best football, as we saw towards the end of the season.

Carle purchased and then sold in a few months

100% profit on a player with a few assists and no goals? No brainer.

Cardiff away last season - suddenly Trundle is back but the "psychology" doesn't work.

I don't see that there's any point being made in this..

Stoke away last season - awful team selection on one of our most important days. Changed at half time.

We went with a physical midfield to counter theirs; awful team selection? Once again, completely OTT.

Meteab signed, shown off and then unsigned. Highly unprofessional

On Meteb's part, certainly.

Mifsud about to be signed and then unsigned

His OWN club manager condemned Mifsud for the handling of the negotiations?!

European unpronounceable on his way. Never appears

Got me there, but do we desperately need more strikers?

Carle replacement on his way. Never appears

If Sproule/Wilson can keep up their decent starts, he is already be at the club.

personally still waiting for a replacement for Carle......Carle was NEVER a winger so to say that Sproule/Wilson could be replacements is incorrect.

Carle was a Central Midfielder.......so far no one esle has come in disapointingly and we do look VERY short on options in central midfield, LJ personally has been very poor in the games I've seen this season and Noble I'm still confused that he's at the club.

Personally I can't believe we are still talking about forwards when it's clearly obvious that the most obvious position that needs improving is in a Creative Attacking Midfielder......so far still nothing and only a couple of days to go.....

hopefully something will happen on monday

Guest churchill gaffer
:winner_third_h4h: Some of you lot do make me chuckle with your banter..

Pot / kettle / black... :disapointed2se:

We all make mistakes.

Mr. perfect

But I do not critise, unless people critise me. :innocent06::winner_third_h4h:

Archived