IGNORED

City V Bmth

Bristol Boy

Phillips 7/10 Did OK with saves from distance and the one from the kick off was harder than it looked.Still like to see another keeper in as a threat and that's why I couldn't understand why we didn't do that last smmer when Stowell was out of contract.

Carey 7/10 Could have done more going forward, but the usual steady, reliable performance.

Hill 7/10 Usual good defending, but his distribution still leaves a lot to be desired.

Butler 7/10 Improvement on Brentford but needs to regain his confidence and keep his passes short, accurate and not always first time.

Coles 7/10 Usual commitment.Once he stops believing his publicity he'll improve no end and so will his distribution.

Roberts 6/10 One of the reasons that Miller isn't scoring is this blokes crossing which is inaccurate.His finishing boots also need taking out of the cupboard.He was an outlet and a threat to Bmth.

Doherty 7/10 Got better as the game went on and, unusually for Tommy, actually looked fit towards the end of the game.

Wilkshire 7/10 Now up to the physical demands of this division and "earning the right" to play his football.We'll miss him, particularly his corners.

Brown 7/10 One of the mercurial ones, better games and a goal.Should be doing that week in week out and only he can tell you why he doesn't.

Miller 6/10 Better than Brentford, but I would have given him a 4 or 5 for his weak performance there.Missed a good chance as did Wilkshire but looked stronger on the ball.Doesn't score because we don't produce many quality crosses and his main strength is in the box, in the air.

Peacock 7/10 All action display and a fine goal, but someone needs to talk to him about the number of free kicks he gives away needlessly.We're not the best side in the division at defending set pieces and giving sides with giants the ability to deliver the ball into our box isn't a good idea.

Lita Unlucky not to start instead of Miller and I hope he gets his chance.

Good team performance hence very similar ratings.After the first 10/15 minutes we began to get a grip on the ball and pass it at pace.We always look better when we do that.

Hopefully Tinnion will be back for Notts County and we'll sign a right winger/ right midfielder.If we sign someone like McSheffrey as well, he should partner Peacock in attack.

Nows the time for DW to bring in the player/s we need.

• Admin
<br /> Noooooo.Peacock man of the match non stop running and effort,good goal as well,he also set Roberts and Leroy up in prev matches, Super Lee 9/10.

Ok, if we're going on performances in previous matches, I'm going to give Tinnion 10/10 for the game against Bournemouth, even though he didn't play, as the goal he scored to knock Liverpool out of the FA Cup at Anfield all those moons ago was superb!

i personally would have had Peacock as MoM, i thought he put out a very good display yesturday. I thought Miller was good also, could have been slightly better, but a descent display.

I thought Robbo was good, and always a threat, but he just couldn't quite beat his man, so got little chance to get crosses in. But with a descent run, his confidence will return and he will get better in this position.

Guest redrobin108

With all the diverse comments on the ratings lets remember what each player is paid to do,

Peacock to score goals regularly i.e. not keeping going 8 or so games with a goal.

He is a 600k striker with the club and in nearly 4 years as yet to score a hat-trick for us.

Lets remember is brillant header against Stockport, that even soccer am showed to remind youngests how to header from 2 yards out with no goalie to beat.

Roberts is also supposed to be a striker, yes he has been playing wide.

Miller gets into better positions than Peacock, and with time will be a better striker.

Even one has different opions on players performance but the man of the match on Sunday had to be A Brown.

Archived