IGNORED

Chesterfield - Who To Start Upfront ?

Guest Bobo Dave

Guest Bobo Dave

With Roberts back from suspension - Goodfellow (scores at least 1) on his full debut out on the wing - so who starts upfront ???

Peacock - leading scorer

Roberts

Miller & Leroy on the bench ????????

:)

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Lee P is a must as he is the only one of the front boys consistantly scoring this season. Id probably go with Lee Miller. Id be tempted to go with the 2nd half team Vs Notts Co. Colesy is great but he's been a bit ropey in the last month so id bring in Mickey Bell in for him (someone should tell him he is allowed to kick the ball in places apart from into touch for a throw aswell!!!) and have Freezer on the right.

Phillips

Woodman - Coles - Butler - Bell

Roberts - Doherty - Tinnion - Goodfellow

Miller - Peacock

Changed my mind from earlier in the week. Stick Roberts back out on the flank and bring in Goodfellow on the left for Aaron Brown, who needs yet another kick up the backside. Hill's pants at fullback, so I'd bring in Bell who's better at overlapping. Wouldn't mind dropping Butler for Hill.

So many options really, I'm not entirely sure what I'd do myself!

Guest blairhater

Miller n Lita to start.

Be good to have a player on the bench who's in form and can score goals too. So Mr p in the dugout.

Phillips

Woodman - Coles - Butler - Bell

Roberts - Doherty - Tinnion - Goodfellow

Miller - Peacock

Changed my mind from earlier in the week. Stick Roberts back out on the flank and bring in Goodfellow on the left for Aaron Brown, who needs yet another kick up the backside. Hill's pants at fullback, so I'd bring in Bell who's better at overlapping. Wouldn't mind dropping Butler for Hill.

So many options really, I'm not entirely sure what I'd do myself!

Not often i agree with you but you got it spot on there.

With Goodfellow and hopefully Roberts firing on all cylinders, The Cock and Miller will use there heading ability to good effect.

Archived