IGNORED

Pursuing A Complaint Against A & S Police

greenun

A couple of things to add.

It would be nice to see our Supporters Club, of which I am a member, take a role in this.

This is an opportunity for all decent law abiding football supporters who feel they were abused to make a stand and be supported by the club, trust & supporters club.There is also an opportunity for the local written media to distinguish itself by taking up the cudgel on behalf of genuinely aggreived fans.

This isn't an anti Rovers situation.It's an anti "over the top" policing stand and one must question the legality of using Gas in an area where harm may be inflicted on innocent bystanders.Bludgeoning fans in the head with a baton as I saw and as has been described by others, must also be examined.

This isn't anti Rovers or anti police.

It's pro law & order-pro justice and that MUST apply to all.

A couple of things to add.

It would be nice to see our Supporters Club, of which I am a member, take a role in this.

This is an opportunity for all decent law abiding football supporters who feel they were abused to make a stand and be supported by the club, trust & supporters club.There is also an opportunity for the local written media to distinguish itself by taking up the cudgel on behalf of genuinely aggreived fans.

This isn't an anti Rovers situation.It's an anti "over the top" policing stand and one must question the legality of using Gas in an area where harm may be inflicted on innocent bystanders.Bludgeoning fans in the head with a baton as I saw and as has been described by others, must also be examined.

This isn't anti Rovers or anti police.

It's pro law & order-pro justice and that MUST apply to all.

Some fans affected by last week's incident at the Memorial Stadium may not feel comfortable using a form on Avon and Somerset Police's website. They may prefer to speak to an expert who has their interests at heart, before proceeding with a complaint.

The FSF Police and Stewarding Officer, Ash Connor, will give them that opportunity.

Some fans affected by last week's incident at the Memorial Stadium may not feel comfortable using a form on Avon and Somerset Police's website. They may prefer to speak to an expert who has their interests at heart, before proceeding with a complaint.

The FSF Police and Stewarding Officer, Ash Connor, will give them that opportunity.

Good to see a pro-active stance from the FSF

Archived