IGNORED

It's Dejavu

Bristol Boy

Just looked at our early season form.

You know, when we sold our top scorer in SM, had JB & TD populating central midfield, we dropped our 2nd & 3rd Highest Scorers in BT & CR and LW came in and played wide-Wasn't it great??

No?

It wasn't we played 10 W3 D5 L2.

Changes were made well after they were due and things very slowly improved.

Then after racking up 11 on the trot, DW didn't strengthen and with a few injuries, we're right in it after this little run

P.......W.......D.........L........F........A.......PTS

5.......1........1.........3........2....... 6..........4

Mind you, the teams we played were placed 24th,23rd,18th 14th & 13th.

Then, tonight, it loks like LW wide & Burnell in central midfield.TD's injured, otherwise Tinman would be wide again after it worked so well Saturday.

To get it wrong once is bad enough, but to go back to what clearly failed is just loopy :dunno:

So what your saying is it never worked with a midfield of

Brown Doc Burnell Wilkshire

Thats fair enough........but I thought tonights midfield was likely to be

Goodfellow Burnell Tinnion Wilkshire

Which is nothing like the midfield you have provided stats for is it ??

How can you judge the midfield of tonight against the midfield that contained the Doc and Burnell ?? Theres no Brown either !!

I really cant see what it is your getting at here?? Still another post on Wilsons failings and the oppertunity for you to have a pop at Joe Burnell so I suppose your happy? :dunno:

Yes, thats right folks!

Bristol Boy has just started ANOTHER topic predicting doom and gloom for Bristol City's promotion challenge!

Dejavu?

This is groundhog day in the extreme, unbelievable!

And before you say "well don't read them then", well I will make a concerted effort in future not to bother reading or replying.

Sorry but it must be getting on everyone's t1ts now...booooring.

Yes, thats right folks!

Bristol Boy has just started ANOTHER topic predicting doom and gloom for Bristol City's promotion challenge!

Dejavu?

This is groundhog day in the extreme, unbelievable!

And before you say "well don't read them then", well I will make a concerted effort in future not to bother reading or replying.

Sorry but it must be getting on everyone's t1ts now...booooring.

You've got Tits?

Yup, with SM on the wing.

That was the big difference!

I cant help but notice you havent bothered to reply to my response questioning the actual point of this post ?? Perhaps you would like to defend the point you were trying to make ?

Perhaps I am misguided and you did indeed have a good point to make rather than just another post at the usual suspects ??? :dunno:

So what your saying is it never worked with a midfield of

Brown      Doc      Burnell      Wilkshire

Thats fair enough........but I thought tonights midfield was likely to be

Goodfellow    Burnell  Tinnion  Wilkshire

Which is nothing like the midfield you have provided stats for is it ??

How can you judge the midfield of tonight against the midfield that contained the Doc and Burnell ?? Theres no Brown either !!

I really cant see what it is your getting at here?? Still another post on Wilsons failings and the oppertunity for you to have a pop at Joe Burnell so I suppose your happy?  :dunno:

OK, I'll explain.

JB isn't a central midfielder, partucularly in a 4-4-2 and, as he showed on Saturday, adds nothing and loses much.

I'd have Tinns & Wilkshire in the middle (NOT LOOSE THE BALL) and if that means playing MB on the right and Freezer on the left (Assuning that CR goes inside to partner Miller) then give it a go.

If DW insists on playing JB, I've suggested a formation of 3-5-2 that could work, away from home, given our injuries.

Given our recent performances, we need wins and if that means picking a more attacking formation in a 4-4-2 with wingers in Freezer & M.Brown, the so be it.I'd rather loose 4-3 than 2-0!

I cant help but notice you havent bothered to reply to my response questioning the actual point of this post ?? Perhaps you would like to defend the point you were trying to make ?

Perhaps I am misguided and you did indeed have a good point to make rather than just another post at the usual suspects ??? :dunno:

I draw the right honourable gentlemens attention to my previous answer.

Archived