IGNORED

Roberts And Gloves

Br1stolCityBoy

It says it all when our right winger / Striker has got to wear gloves during a match when the temperture is well above freezing. If I was the manager I would give him the biggest boll******* and get him off the pitch. Roberts your not interested and Wilson your losing the plot!!!

Guest Father Dougal

To see CR running down the touchline in an army overcoat and a balaclava wouldn't surprise me. It might even make him a better player.

Oh dear. Roberts wears gloves, so he isn't interested in the club!! :D:dunno:

Dwight Yorke used to wear gloves when he was playing for Villa and Man U. Henry wears gloves. I'm quite sure that Beckham has wore them whilst playing for Man U as well. Does that mean that they're not interested?

Bloody hell :dunno:

It says it all when our right winger / Striker has got to wear gloves during a match when the temperture is well above freezing. If I was the manager I would give him the biggest boll******* and get him off the pitch. Roberts your not interested and Wilson your losing the plot!!!
wilkshire had gloves on tonight and he was s h i t :dunno:

This has got to be the most STUPID posting I've seen for ages. Well done, that must have taken a lot of deep thinking to come up with that rubbish.

"Wears gloves so he isn't interested". What a load of absolute ********.

If you haven't anything intelligent to offer then don't bother.

Oh Dear. Was this your thought process :-

I need to attack the welshmen in a post, but must pick on something that is mainly relevant to him as I don't want to be seen to show our dislike of him for no reason. All the team are kak at the moment, so to single him out in that respect will be wrong.

I know; he wears gloves! Hmmm, so what.

I know; wearing gloves make you less commited. Yesss, this post all go down a storm. All the anti-Roberts posters will love this.

How I long for a smilie with a dick sticking out of its head :dunno:

Bristol Boy your posts are now bordering on the insane, I couldnt give a rats what the players wear, It has no bearing on there performance or there ability. If you feel the need to have a go at people again then at least make it sensible.

What are you planning for your next thought provoking posts then ?

Danny Should go as he is right handed...... ??

• Admin
Bristol Boy your posts are now bordering on the insane, I couldnt give a rats what the players wear, It has no bearing on there performance or there ability. If you feel the need to have a go at people again then at least make it sensible.

What are you planning for your next thought provoking posts then ?

Danny Should go as he is right handed...... ??

To be fair to Bristol Boy, it's not him who's said it :P

"BristolCity Boy"

Hi me again

I just feel that anyone wearing gloves shows that he is not committed to getting that warm, after all it was about 8 degrees last saturday and I didn't see anyone in the stand wearing gloves and we were motionless and bored out of our minds. Well I was any way. As for skin conditions, who are you kidding.

Guest twaters

Your point falls flat on its face when also listing the names of other players who wear gloves. Henry, Zidane, Reyes, Ronaldo. Lots of players wear them! Secondly it was obvious listening to the game (i didnt go i admit) that roberts was giving 110% and after listening to comments on here was a contender for man of the match. I dont see why you have said this odd comment about Roberts??? So what he wears gloves?

Guest citygal17

I aree with every1 else what a pathetic thing to say! Roberts has put alot of effort in to get bak in the 1st team and it is showing too. He has tried really hard to score sum goals u can tell hes really dissapointed by the way he looks wen he has missed a few. At least u can say he is having chances unlike sum of the players who dont wear gloves so the whole glove thing dont mean nothing.

Archived