IGNORED

Don't Forget Your Brolly

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

Rain forecast for saturday and those of you who have been to Swindon before will know that the away end is out in the open. It may be a good idea to take your umbrella as you don't want to get wet.

What a great idea. Then the person behind you can get annoyed at you because he can't see anything.

Alternatively you could just hit someone around you with your "Brolly" when we score.

:unsure:

Guest Pinamonte

Don't hit anyone with your brolly or you will be ejected from the ground. Just use it to keep dry taz, we don't want any trouble.

Guest Cyprus_Red
were going to watch the footy mate, not the tennis! if i get wet, i get wet! as long as we win, i don't care!
same here i'll go home drenched if it means city beat swindon and wipe that arrogant look off that **** king

Bring on the swindon!!!!

Guest Pinamonte
same here i'll go home drenched if it means city beat swindon and wipe that arrogant look off that **** king

Bring on the swindon!!!!

Fair enough but wouldn't you prefer it if we won AND you were dry?

Rain forecast for saturday and those of you who have been to Swindon before will know that the away end is out in the open. It may be a good idea to take your umbrella as you don't want to get wet.
stick the yellow marigolds over your heads :P

that will keep your heads dry :unsure::dunno::D:D

Guest Pinamonte

I just got a phone call from the Swindon police force. They told me that anyone taking an umbrella to tomorrow's match will have it confiscated. Apparently, they feel that a brolly could be used as a weapon and they are urging all City fans to leave their brollies at home.

I just got a phone call from the Swindon police force. They told me that anyone taking an umbrella to tomorrow's match will have it confiscated. Apparently, they feel that a brolly could be used as a weapon and they are urging all City fans to leave their brollies at home.
i was thinking of going up to swindon tonight, to erect a roof, to keep us dry, anyone else willing to give me a hand? :unsure:

i was thinking of going up to swindon tonight, to erect a roof, to keep us dry, anyone else willing to give me a hand? :unsure:
like it, great idea!

How about a tunnel to get us into the ground as well?????

:P:P:P

Guest pudsey
I'll give u a hand

well thats 2 of us then, meet outside the away end at 6.30, i'll be in a 40 foot lorry, so you should'nt miss me! :D

Please could eveyone else take note of this, and turn up with a bag of cement, ,and a spade, much appriaciated, if you could, because otherwise it could be a long night!

:unsure::dunno::D

Guest Pinamonte

I'll be there lads. Now we can't take our brollies we need to take every precaution possible to stay dry in the event of rain.

Guest Pinamonte
Yeah - one of our group did and we were in the Arkle stand!

BLIMEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, I wouldnt of minded getting wet if that Miller header had of gone in.

Archived