IGNORED

don't Know About You Lot But.........

Dolman Block B

The last 2 days been bad enough, but 5 calls and up to 20 texts last night, has now ran into work for 7.15am, chatting with my lads about the game, first site meeting, didnt talk about the job for 45 minutes, just saturdays game :noexpression: , pulling over for a bacon roll at roadside cafe, 10 lads (groundworkers) all talking about the game, back into work, straight onto OTIB more talk about the game, now another call from lad down at the gate who just got his ticket and jumping up and down in Ashton Park like a maniac :innocent06:

I aint doing or thinking about anything else!!!!

Take it most of you stuck in work on a pc doing the same thing?

I have done F all at work this week, and that will continue till Friday!

I can think of nothing else but Saturday.....

All the fake Man u fans at my work are talking about tonight! When asked what i think, i said "To be honest i couldnt give a flying F!*k about the champions league final!!!"

The last 2 days been bad enough, but 5 calls and up to 20 texts last night, has now ran into work for 7.15am, chatting with my lads about the game, first site meeting, didnt talk about the job for 45 minutes, just saturdays game :noexpression: , pulling over for a bacon roll at roadside cafe, 10 lads (groundworkers) all talking about the game, back into work, straight onto OTIB more talk about the game, now another call from lad down at the gate who just got his ticket and jumping up and down in Ashton Park like a maniac :innocent06:

I know the feeling. Not sure what is going to happen first - getting sacked or a divorce. Pity really as didn't mind the job......

I know the feeling. Not sure what is going to happen first - getting sacked or a divorce. Pity really as didn't mind the job......

That's class. :laugh:

I've barely done a thing either. Can't focus on anything else.

Guest davethetiger

same as you guys but have got a few exams this week. cant concentrate so looks like resits in the summer it is

Guest davethetiger
and planning for next season in the Premier League.... :noexpression:

glad you think we will win on saturday :laugh:

I have done F all at work this week, and that will continue till Friday!

I can think of nothing else but Saturday.....

All the fake Man u fans at my work are talking about tonight! When asked what i think, i said "To be honest i couldnt give a flying F!*k about the champions league final!!!"

Same here, everyone asking if I'm watching it etc,

Watching what? Theres only one vital game this week and its Saturday

I don't give a toss about my job. Big sack of shit. Spent all day on here for the last few weeks. Holding for my bonus next month then pastures new for me.

Ok Mr Lansdown, but please hold out until payday as you may have to pay some bonuses. :whistle2:

Guest davethetiger
You wont know what hit you Dave when 30,000 or so start "bouncing round the ground"...mental :innocent06:

is that when we score the winning goal

i,m the same can,y think about work. i,m a cabbie and people getting off the trains this week have been so nice had a guy this morning from liverpool got in first thing he said was red or blue then said i,m a season ticket holder at anfield and would be great if we won a different day out for them

i'm up in manchester and have now lost count of the amount of times this week i've replied to united fans "honestly mate, i couldn't care less if your mob draw 20 all with chelsea and win on penalties, it's a meaningless game and i've more important hings to think about!"

they don't seem to understand.

although i'm beginning to get a few of them into the johnson says bounce around the ground chant.

bet they replace it with ferguson tonight.

I love you lot, but I for one will be glad when all this is over.

Dealing with ticketswaps via email and also dealing with Trust emails is giving me a headache.

For the love of Basso, make them stop!!!

I love Vickys postman too, who finally delivered our tickets this morning.

Cycled to work and went through Ashton Gate and just to witness what was going on was mental enough for me! Went to buy some toast from local cafe and the workmen in there from Landan, were talking about the game and how mad Bristol has gone for it.

Went to Subway lunchtime on Corn Street and loads of people all in different conversations were talking about it.

Got back to work and now on here....it's mental....absolutely mental.

MM

Guest DanC

Tell me about it, Every conversation in work is about City at the moment. It seems this game is more anticipated in Bristol than the Champions League final! Even people that don't like football are talking about Saturdays game. I think even secretly there is a few gas heads that want us to win.

Guest Tim K

Dealing with ticketswaps via email and also dealing with Trust emails is giving me a headache.

God bless you DollyMarie! Roll on Waterloo station saturday 11.00am.

Guest DanC
And after all that, just popped in for a pint and guess what we all talked about... :argh:
The cricket which starts on Fri?

Was at football on Monday night playing 6 a side and wasn't to bothered about trying to score a goal as i was to busy talking to there defender who is a follow city fan i also found out hes only on the next block to me on Saturday

Guest citybabe
And after all that, just popped in for a pint and guess what we all talked about... :argh:

I'm seriously thinking of getting a t-shirt or some cards printed saying "I've got my ticket, I'm as nervous as hell and 1-0 Trundle 90 mins" as I'm trying to save my voice for Saturday, and that's all everyone at work asks me "Got your ticket? How are you feeling? and what do you think the score will be?" :dancing6:

Guest stu_2103

Was going to go into my local town -Stirling- to watch the match but it's the Scottish Cup final at the same time, so no chance :disapointed2se:

Rangers v Queen of the South, oh how thrilling!!! :fastasleep:

Went to the local B&Q today, and spent 10 minutes chatting to another city fan!!! we are every where :dancing6:

Likewise your postie, mate, now lets rock!

Been getting a lot of folks thinking we're going to win. Aint saying nothing till we got something to cheer about! Roll on Saturday!!!

Guest LittleMissVicky

I cant wait! And I'm looking forward to the OTIB fun bus ;)

Whos on the coach then?

Guest MaloneFM

Alright alright settle now....

I know you are all very excited what with it being only two sleeps until Wembley and Trundles winner so tell you what. Uncle will stick on 'We The Undersigned' at about 7:00 tomorrow night and then everybody into the chatroom at 8 to bore the living shite out of each other.

Ok?

Alright alright settle now....

I know you are all very excited what with it being only two sleeps until Wembley and Trundles winner so tell you what. Uncle will stick on 'We The Undersigned' at about 7:00 tomorrow night and then everybody into the chatroom at 8 to bore the living shite out of each other.

Ok?

I thought the real Roger Malone was one of the guests on a panel up the Three Lions right now filming a City special for Soccernight tonight... :ph34r:

I thought the real Roger Malone was one of the guests on a panel up the Three Lions right now filming a City special for Soccernight tonight... :ph34r:

That's a body double. When you are a well-known public figure like Uncle Roger or Saddam Hussein you have to mitigate the threat of assassination attempts.

That's a body double. When you are a well-known public figure like Uncle Roger or Saddam Hussein you have to mitigate the threat of assassination attempts.

I'd have thought Jed Pitman would've been seen as more of a threat than Uncle Rodge :noexpression:

I'd have thought Jed Pitman would've been seen as more of a threat than Uncle Rodge :noexpression:

Jed's a threat to everything that's decent. Rog, however... he's CLASS

Can't wait for Saturday. Am more excited than at Christmas when I was a kid.

Everytime I see us on the news, read about us in the paper or now even read this forum about saturday

I get shivers all over my body. Fans flying to the game from all over the world. This is amazing.

Roll on 6.45 Saturday morning when I can board my train.

I can't stop talking or thinking about the game at Wembley. I have now confinced everyone in my office

to cheer the boys on in front of their TV's at home and look out for the cider army invading London.

Come on you reds!!!!!

Guest MaloneFM
Jed's a threat to everything that's decent. Rog, however... he's CLASS

You know Kevin I love you like a backstairs sprog delivered when I had a dalliance with the chamber maid.

And for those that need to know...eight words...laptop...wi-fi...break in filming...mens toilets

I'm stuck here in Atlanta attending my daughter's graduation ceremony Saturday morning at 10 am EST - exactly the same time as kick off at Wembley. All I'll have is my Blackberry with me. I'll be constantly looking at that rather than watching the proceedings. I even said to my wife last week that it wouldn't be too bad if my daughter failed her assignments and was unable to graduate, so I could be at my PC logged on to the comentary. I almost got slapped.

I'm stuck here in Atlanta attending my daughter's graduation ceremony Saturday morning at 10 am EST - exactly the same time as kick off at Wembley. All I'll have is my Blackberry with me. I'll be constantly looking at that rather than watching the proceedings. I even said to my wife last week that it wouldn't be too bad if my daughter failed her assignments and was unable to graduate, so I could be at my PC logged on to the comentary. I almost got slapped.

Ouch!

Think that was taking it a bit too far, just make sure you don't jump up when we score (and theyre graduating someone who isnt your daughter!!)

That's harsh. You were only expressing your feelings, such an "American" thing to do.

When everyone is being nice to City fans and saying we'll win it easy I worry. specially Scumford fans, and Mongs too.

Palace fans wishin us well. Oldham, Arsenal, even Hellski...which is a surprise.

next Sags, Swindle, Muff, and Swampsea. I can only take so much.. :tumbleweed:

Guest Bob4Jane

Unable to concentrate- and I'm working from home which makes it worse- no whip cracks to keep me working.

Think I'll give myself an hour off to go the megastore, get myself one of those scarves Miss Bristol wants me to buy.

Archived