IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

Who gives a t0ss if you did more like.

Matthew, your as witty as banners on a motorway :pacifier:

Like I've said - hanging around motorways is not my idea of entertainment - but for others it is. Deal with it.

Many Swindon fans hate you lot - Deal with it.

Many City fans hate us lot - I can deal with it!

The rest don't recognise eachother as rivals - it's dealt with!

Like a good post above us - had it been the other way round you'd be laughing.

This is a club that fans that tried or did commit arson against a team they did not like - many moons ago - I find banners on a motorway below that on the scale, don't you?

Like I've said - hanging around motorways is not my idea of entertainment - but for others it is. Deal with it.

This is a club that fans that tried or did commit arson against a team they did not like - many moons ago - I find banners on a motorway below that on the scale, don't you?

YOU STILL HERE?? :bored:

Check and mate.

N'ah only joking - it's not about that - it would be rude not replying wouldn't it?

I'll defend my team to the death as you would yours. I would have never have posted if STFC weren't mentioned.

yeah there is defending then there is attacking :innocent06:

you started it :tongue:

Here we go, round 2, ding ding, Lie me, why should i lie, bitter, me, what about, i am not on your forum and never have been, i don't hang flags out and bait you sags, i just tell it as it is, your crap, accept it, losers accept it, remind me again where you finished up this season after your wonderful last three games, what division are you in, how many places are we above you, your on a no winner saddo, now shoot off and help bladder head clear the puke from his car while i watch a replay of a championship side stick 5 past you lot down the allotment, aint life grand :yahoo:

Whats the time.....oh yeah 5 past 1 ...old uns are the greatest :innocent06:

I saw BRFC in a field, I presumed that was where they are going to play next season...

:noexpression:

That hill on the side of the M32 where the banner was is a darn site better quality the cabbage patch of a pitch they had last season.

:travolta:

course revenge is a dish best served cold eh...... :innocent06: It comes to those who wait. :innocent06:

City had to put up with Sag heads reminding them about the "2nd of May" when they beat City to win the division championship.

It took about 11 years but on 2nd. May 2001 the Gas lost at home to Wycombe and were relegated to the bottom tier of the league.

Revenge indeed... I laughed til it hurt.

Their "banter" is their moment, let them have it. Come August they'll be sinking down the league and it'll be our turn to enjoy the moment.

City had to put up with Sag heads reminding them about the "2nd of May" when they beat City to win the division championship.

It took about 11 years but on 2nd. May 2001 the Gas lost at home to Wycombe and were relegated to the bottom tier of the league.

Their "banter" is their moment, let them have it. Come August they'll be sinking down the league and it'll be our turn to enjoy the moment.

Spot on. Let's face it, if the sum total of our football club was 300 season ticket holders, a loyal fan base of around 4-5K, a currently hovering just above relegation League 1 outfit with 92 consecutive away games on the horizon and a proposed new ground that is smaller than our rivals current ground and will be half the size of their new ground and is going to cost way over all budget projections and prove to be the biggest white elephant ever built in Bristol then we would probably be looking to find comfort in the "slip-ups" of our rivals. Because, to be fair, there wouldn't be anything else to celebrate.

Mind you, I will have a little chuckle the day they have to sell the Mem back to it's rightful owners!!

Spot on. Let's face it, if the sum total of our football club was 300 season ticket holders, a loyal fan base of around 4-5K, a currently hovering just above relegation League 1 outfit with 92 consecutive away games on the horizon and a proposed new ground that is smaller than our rivals current ground and will be half the size of their new ground and is going to cost way over all budget projections and prove to be the biggest white elephant ever built in Bristol then we would probably be looking to find comfort in the "slip-ups" of our rivals. Because, to be fair, there wouldn't be anything else to celebrate.

Mind you, I will have a little chuckle the day they have to sell the Mem back to it's rightful owners!!

Beautifuly put. However, we mustn't forget the seven consecutive years that they have spent behind their nearest 'rivals'. The fact that they have only ever finished above us on eight occassions in 111 years and the fact that they have only had a higher average attendance that us on five occassions in 111.

Small Club Syndrome has clearly gotten the better of them, hence their over reaction to us playing the like of Blues, Wolves, QPR, Saints, Cov City, Reading whilst they entertain Hartlepool in someones elses ground...........again.

Richard dear fellow, I can deal with banners on a bl00dy motorway, they are just water off a ducks back.

I can deal with 99% of anything anyone can throw at me. What I find rather annoying more than anything is Gash Heads coming on here just attempting to stir it, which is to be accepted I know but not to the lengths some on here go to.

As for recognising rivals, I don't really recognise Swindon as a great rival to be honest Rich, a local Derby maybe when it does happen but not a team I really even think of and thats being nasty its just a fact. I would expect the same the other way around, thats why the Swindon fans making banners is rather amusing...?!

I believe there may have been an arson attempt or 2 along the way, but that has nowt to do with 99.9% of City fans and most were disgusted that it was our 'so called' fans that attempted it.

I like to win and I like to win fair as most of us do, banter is expected and welcomed, but then so is respect.

Richard dear fellow, I can deal with banners on a bl00dy motorway, they are just water off a ducks back.

I can deal with 99% of anything anyone can throw at me. What I find rather annoying more than anything is Gash Heads coming on here just attempting to stir it, which is to be accepted I know but not to the lengths some on here go to.

As for recognising rivals, I don't really recognise Swindon as a great rival to be honest Rich, a local Derby maybe when it does happen but not a team I really even think of and thats being nasty its just a fact. I would expect the same the other way around, thats why the Swindon fans making banners is rather amusing...?!

I believe there may have been an arson attempt or 2 along the way, but that has nowt to do with 99.9% of City fans and most were disgusted that it was our 'so called' fans that attempted it.

I like to win and I like to win fair as most of us do, banter is expected and welcomed, but then so is respect.

Nicely put fella

You lot have been giving it the big 'un for weeks now.......you didn't think you'd get away with it did you?

:icecream:

we did not give it the big one we are very humble we are 4th in the championship you are umm were } { some were way below there is now truely one team in bristol as you are now just a SECOND TEAM IN CHELTENHAM

we did not give it the big one we are very humble we are 4th in the championship you are umm were } { some were way below there is now truely one team in bristol as you are now just a SECOND TEAM IN CHELTENHAM

Yeah I have to honest and say I never give it the large one unless we reach the goal, so tomorrow is cancelled back at work and I'll wait for another day to give it the large one !

I can always fall back with banter about Cheltenham, small crowds, crap teams, just avoiding relegation, etc etc etc..... :icecream: bring it on.

Yeah I have to honest and say I never give it the large one unless we reach the goal, so tomorrow is cancelled back at work and I'll wait for another day to give it the large one !

I can always fall back with banter about Cheltenham, small crowds, crap teams, just avoiding relegation, etc etc etc..... :icecream: bring it on.

Not going back to work till next Monday

Hopefully No more Wind Ups By Then

Who cares about Rovers, Yeovil, Cheltenham, Swindon anyway

They aren't even on our Radar anymore

Rather be Playing Cardiff, Swansea and Plymouth anyway

That was the single best £3 I've ever spent in my life. Went in the away end with the Wycombe fans, a few Cambridge and Swindon all willing to see the same purpose - them go down. Me and my mate even got pictured in the EP the following day with a caption of 'City fans in the away end'. Sad thing was, they battered Wycombe that night and still went lost the game and went down. Maaaaaagic! :winner_third_h4h:

Beautifuly put. However, we mustn't forget the seven consecutive years that they have spent behind their nearest 'rivals'. The fact that they have only ever finished above us on eight occassions in 111 years and the fact that they have only had a higher average attendance that us on five occassions in 111.

Are those stats correct? Marvellous if true.

I'm starting to enjoy this thread now. Less support in Bristol then the Cheeky Girls and only 8 time they've ever finished above us!

'Competitors'. You've got to laugh...

True is I think the gas lack ambition, always have and always will.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Are those stats correct? Marvellous if true.

I'm starting to enjoy this thread now. Less support in Bristol then the Cheeky Girls and only 8 time they've ever finished above us!

'Competitors'. You've got to laugh...

True is I think the gas lack ambition, always have and always will.

But still we are 1 division below you lot and you know very well we will be back to haunt you in the near future :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Oh yeah, the cheeky girls are good though :noexpression:

But still we are 1 division below you lot and you know very well we will be back to haunt you in the near future :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

The stats are c**k on my friend. Think about it, when do you ever hear a gashead brag about them getting better attendances than us, finishing higher than us or generally bragging about their superior league status.

They do however like to think that with their super duper new Student Accomodation Centre with Football Club Annexe on the horizon (when they stop making a complete shambles of the whole thing) that they will somehow be a bigger and better club than us! Darlington anyone?!!

Be honest. The cheeky girls aren't really very good. But they've still sold more tickets than you!! Makes i laugh!!

Hello Pepsi, whats up you cheeky little sag, nobody to chat to on the blue few forum, ah well never mind, you are always welcome on here with the big boys, at least you give us all a laugh, you should nip down the gate for a bit, take a look at the pitch all ripped up ready for next season, i would imagine you would feel right at home :rofl2br:

Hello Pepsi, whats up you cheeky little sag, nobody to chat to on the blue few forum, ah well never mind, you are always welcome on here with the big boys, at least you give us all a laugh, you should nip down the gate for a bit, take a look at the pitch all ripped up ready for next season, i would imagine you would feel right at home :rofl2br:

Shut up our pitch at the moment is in better condition than theirs ever is...!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Anyway the little gash head has already admitted we are a league above them - thats right we are in a different league literally. Just get over it - it would be a major achievement to just match us - but you cant...!

i worked extra late till 4 this morning in my cab

i ripped it bigstyle out of you LOSERS

utg :winner_third_h4h:

PIRATES---- ROBBING BAST**DS. Just sums up everything I HATE about the lot of em (not that there will be many at Cheltenham next season) They will live in our shadow forever. They were happy finishing 15th last season such aspirations eh lads. I HOPE YOU GO BROKE AND OUT OF BUSINESS the party will be at mine.

Guest pepsi&shirley
PIRATES---- ROBBING BAST**DS. Just sums up everything I HATE about the lot of em (not that there will be many at Cheltenham next season) They will live in our shadow forever. They were happy finishing 15th last season such aspirations eh lads. I HOPE YOU GO BROKE AND OUT OF BUSINESS the party will be at mine.

Good afternoon kate, matty 4everEDDY and the rest of my new found chums on "otib". Glad to see you are all ok! And it is especially nice to see that after 44 hours you have acepted defeat and this thread is now dead. :D

F.A.O. 4eveREDDY.. I took that lemon out of my mouth at 11.30pm last night after drinking cider through my nose all night..I did this in your honour!! So yes i now know how you felt yesterday :D

What is it with you, your back on our site after some considerable time lecturing our fans about the rights and wrongs.Do it on the Swindon site if you have one.

Good afternoon kate, matty 4everEDDY and the rest of my new found chums on "otib". Glad to see you are all ok! And it is especially nice to see that after 44 hours you have acepted defeat and this thread is now dead. :D

F.A.O. 4eveREDDY.. I took that lemon out of my mouth at 11.30pm last night after drinking cider through my nose all night..I did this in your honour!! So yes i now know how you felt yesterday :D

Ha ha, good reply young un, your getting better and not a spelling mistake in sight, see what i mean about coming on here and being educated, but i got a feeling your confusing cider with synex spray, let me explain again for you, proper cider is drank by many people with a large slice of lemon, either in the glass or as in my case in my mouth while sipping a cool pint of the apples while basking in the glory of a wonderful season in the CHAMPIONSHIP, ok you still with me up till now, YOU ARE, good, synex is what you shove up your nose after a rotten season in DIVVY 1 after being hammered in the FA cup and the only thing left is a dogfight to avoid relegation back to the true home of the blue few, still with me, great, you see young pepsi, synex is very good as a TEMPORARY cure for a head full of snot and s hite, running eyes and a general feeling of nausea, are you keeping up with me, you are, great, just so you don't get confused in the future young man, Synex comes in a little blue and white plastic spray bottle, get your order in now, i foresee another season of doom and gloom for the few (er) ;)

Ha ha, good reply young un, your getting better and not a spelling mistake in sight, see what i mean about coming on here and being educated, but i got a feeling your confusing cider with synex spray, let me explain again for you, proper cider is drank by many people with a large slice of lemon, either in the glass or as in my case in my mouth while sipping a cool pint of the apples while basking in the glory of a wonderful season in the CHAMPIONSHIP, ok you still with me up till now, YOU ARE, good, synex is what you shove up your nose after a rotten season in DIVVY 1 after being hammered in the FA cup and the only thing left is a dogfight to avoid relegation back to the true home of the blue few, still with me, great, you see young pepsi, synex is very good as a TEMPORARY cure for a head full of snot and s hite, running eyes and a general feeling of nausea, are you keeping up with me, you are, great, just so you don't get confused in the future young man, Synex comes in a little blue and white plastic spray bottle, get your order in now, i foresee another season of doom and gloom for the few (er) ;)

:winner_third_h4h: Nuff said....!

alright chaps

Funny how you say you don't care about us - yet in this thread we even have people admitting to going to actually watch the game where we got relegated so as to cheer on the opposition! don't care eh?!

Then we have a thread dedicated to our new kit (mind you it is cack, least they got the basic blue and white quarters though )

Can't ever work you lot out - you say we are off your radar then we get all the above!

Face it lads - ours is the first result you look for every week. You can try and claim otherwise but it doesn't wash.

Could well be playing you in a season or two - not sure what league though.

Hope work aint too bad for you this week - like I said before I wont be having a go at the real City fans at my place out of respect but a few of the part timers will be getting it back for the last week or so - with interest.

alright chaps

Funny how you say you don't care about us - yet in this thread we even have people admitting to going to actually watch the game where we got relegated so as to cheer on the opposition! don't care eh?!

Then we have a thread dedicated to our new kit (mind you it is cack, least they got the basic blue and white quarters though )

Can't ever work you lot out - you say we are off your radar then we get all the above!

Face it lads - ours is the first result you look for every week. You can try and claim otherwise but it doesn't wash.

Hope work aint too bad for you this week - like I said before I wont be having a go at the real City fans at my place out of respect but a few of the part timers will be getting it back for the last week or so - with interest.

Sorry gassy, it would take us three seasons to get to the conference :innocent06:

Archived