IGNORED

Turning Point?

Guest ziderhead2003

Steady on, we've got next's week game to be bo***cks again. Wilson and the players probably think we've done enough to pacify the fans after today, so they'll relax a little and we'll have another shocking show at Brighton. If we string 3-4 wins together IN A ROW then maybe I'll be more confident. Sadly only 3/4 players in the team care about BCFC and the fans (Tinman, Hill, Phillips and Burnell are the names that spring to mind) - we need 11 passionate, hard-working individuals to turn the corner.

:D

next saturday will be our turning point because i,m going and i havent seen city lose away since we lost to sheffield wed. in the cup, i,ve only been to about 15 away since mind !!!

mines a bit less mine was against Notts County last season when we lost 2-0, but in saying that i have only seen us win once away this season and draw the rest! Ask me saturday at 5pm i will tell you then.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

A poor result against a team of nobodys - The defending looked shocking for the first goal and just highlights the total lack of understanding our players have.

Make no mistake, normal service will resume next saturday unless our defence is sorted.

People moaning about a 5-2 win is really p!!!ing me off, lucky we,re not fans of torquay, darlington or huddersfield i reckon, lets just be glad we,re in round 2 with a home game to come !

You are very easily pleased aren't you?

Woeful in the first half (qoute from a post on this forum by someone that was there) plus Radio brizzle quoted as saying 'the score flattered us'

Please try to remember we were playing a side with a butcher, baker and candlestick maker in the midfield (probably).

I find it hard to begin to get excited about this, sorry. Any thing less and the knives would have been out big time!

But hey Danny the pitch was bumpy wasn't it?

So inanswer to it being a turning point um...................

NO!

hahahahahahahahaha (turning point hee hee, turning point haha) :Confused13:

No. I could be wrong, maybe I was watching another game today but we are rubbish. Apparently on the radio they interviewed a Bradford City fan who said that we would struggle in the 1st and can't see us gettign outof the 2nd playing like that

For christ sake we're in the second round, a 5-2 win away from home is a terrific result no matter who it's against, performance may not been good according to what I've heard but I expected a s####py game and a sneeky win for us, 5-2 though...I'm very pleased.

I'd rather have that than play amazing and go out to a late goal 1-0.

Guest Red_Rat

Yeh i've always bin saying that a good win against Bradford P.A could kickstart a good run of form,Brighton away could be tough but when we're on form there is no better team in the division.A defeat to Brighton next week would be a killer blow though,and could spell the start of a disasterous run.

Guest Cyprus_Red

a win is a win whoever your playing against bradford pa or manchester united. it COULD kick start are season but playing one of the best sides in the division away. is not the best gameto get a run together but i'd settle for a point.

agree what a load of moaners & groaners on here, whats happened to all those positive waves or do we need to be 20 points clear at the top first???

I'm not moaning! However, I think the word you are looking for is realists.

City are in very poor form and so far this season, have not been capable of stringing 2 good performances in a row.

There is not 1 City fan who would not want this to be the platform will build on, however, as others have suggested, there has been a lot of false dawns already this season.

A win against non-league opposition is expected for a Division 2 side, however, there is always upsets; that's why the F.A. Cup is so exciting. To expect all fans to "jump through hoops" over this results makes you very unrealistic IMO.

The moaning and groaning will probably cease IF results improve. If it doesn't, then I will happily join you in condemning the negative posts :D

Archived