IGNORED

Just Back From Bradford

Guest Huddersfield Red

Guest Huddersfield Red

They remained a potential banana skin until we got the ball down and played it around in the second half. I thought Woodman looked particularly composed on the ball. But poor Danny Coles didn't seem happy playing wider than his normal central position. It was a pity that Clist didn't come on a bit earlier - he looked very up for it.

Some good goals but the diving header O.G. from the Bradford defender was class.

Guest Huddersfield Red

Yes, first time I've had the chance to see him - looked confident in defence and composed on the ball. In the second half he linked up well with Wilkshire and Brown.

I was having a chat with a couple of Bradford fans on the bus home and they were very pleased with the day - felt we crerated a good atmosphere but were disappointed that they didn't contribute much to it. Then I was telling them all about the 'Bloke on the Bike' and as if by magic we then went passed him as he slowly made his way down the Huddersfield - Bradford Road. I felt a bit sorry for him - there was a heavy drizzle and he was coming up to a massive hill - I presume he was making his way up to the Pennines which would be even more climbs.

I'm afraid that considering who we were playing I thought we were absolutely awful in the first half (again) but improved in the second half when our extra fitness (!) kicked in. Yes we did then try to play it around but without much conviction for the majority of the time.

The results over the weekend (with a few notable exceptions) have shown how poor the teams in our league really are and to be just half way proves what a lacklustre and uninventive side we have become.

In fact I will sum today and the games I have seen to date up in one sentence:

WE HAVE BECOME A SECOND DIVISION TEAM OF HOOFERS.

Bar Tinman of course.

In fact I will sum today and the games I have seen to date up in one sentence:

WE HAVE BECOME A SECOND DIVISION TEAM OF HOOFERS.

Bar Tinman of course.

If we get Promotion that way then prove in Div 1 how good a football team we are, i couldnt give a toss. This season especially, we ###### about with it for ages then were stuck, we have dug ourselfs in a hole by passing it round a bit to much and we look lost after that.

Archived