IGNORED

Emad Meteb

internetjef

I think it means player

I think it's bit of a generic term, we have had before were it's been used as "player said" term, also a term for the player and when he is actually tired it's probably used for that too. Well at least it tells us where he is and probably an indicator that he may play Sunday for Al-Ahly.

Guest michaelbcfc34
I think it's bit of a generic term, we have had before were it's been used as "player said" term, also a term for the player and when he is actually tired it's probably used for that too. Well at least it tells us where he is and probably an indicator that he may play Sunday for Al-Ahly.

thanks for clearing that up chowie but its just sounding more confusing the more i read it ,think i will go lie down to rest my brain :fastasleep:

thanks for clearing that up chowie but its just sounding more confusing the more i read it ,think i will go lie down to rest my brain :fastasleep:

You should try and translate some of the comments left by Alhy fans on that site!! They do seem to be wishing him good luck etc so must think he is on his way. But appear to be praying that he is playing in the derby match at weekend e.g.

Add date: 7/16/2008 4:43 am

Lord help you .. and Lord plays m Pará Zamalek

Re: tired participate in the T. Deribat Ahli

Add date: 7/16/2008 4:40 am

Good luck

:dunno:

Egyptian international Emad Motæb has revealed he is close to securing a move to Bristol City.

The 25 year-old gave an interview to Egyptian television, in which he says he has been negotiating a 3 year deal with the Championship club.

''To a great extent, we have finalised everything, but there are a few things to discuss when I go there,'' he said.

''For me joining Bristol City is a beginning. I hope to be able to help the club reach the Premier League.''

Not long now! :fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h:

Whos Emad Motæb ?

Guest ForestForever

Excuse me for not trawling through all the other posts on this fella but it looks like the deal is all but done is it not?

I just wondered what this bloke was like in front of goal? Do you think he'll cut it in the Championship? The reason I ask is I've been reading up on Egyption football since our beloved Junior Agogo signed for this blokes rival team, Zamalek. I didn't realise they got such big crowds for games over there and reading Junior's press conference it says "Agogo went on saying that playing for Zamalek is a great boost and a giant leap in his career as a soccer player and that this step will help him a lot for a better future". Now if the standard of football is anywhere near as good as I've read, poor Junior is going to struggle big time! On the flip side, this chap you are trying to sign my settle well to life in the Championship.

I hope it comes off for you though, I sense a bit of unrest amongst forum members due to the lack of transfer activity so this announcement may go some way in settling the fans' nerves ... for a few days anyway!

Excuse me for not trawling through all the other posts on this fella but it looks like the deal is all but done is it not?

I just wondered what this bloke was like in front of goal? Do you think he'll cut it in the Championship? The reason I ask is I've been reading up on Egyption football since our beloved Junior Agogo signed for this blokes rival team, Zamalek. I didn't realise they got such big crowds for games over there and reading Junior's press conference it says "Agogo went on saying that playing for Zamalek is a great boost and a giant leap in his career as a soccer player and that this step will help him a lot for a better future". Now if the standard of football is anywhere near as good as I've read, poor Junior is going to struggle big time! On the flip side, this chap you are trying to sign my settle well to life in the Championship.

I hope it comes off for you though, I sense a bit of unrest amongst forum members due to the lack of transfer activity so this announcement may go some way in settling the fans' nerves ... for a few days anyway!

I hope so too! This EPIC is draining me and if my IT department get wind of how many times I am checking to see if Emad has signed, I'm in trouble :noexpression:

Guest HambrookRed
I hope so too! This EPIC is draining me and if my IT department get wind of how many times I am checking to see if Emad has signed, I'm in trouble :noexpression:

We already know..... :ph34r:

So according to another report (from last night) he may not play Sunday, he has not trained all week and is only doing light training today it seems. Sounds like someone from the club maybe taking a little trip to Cairo soon then.

It is expected the player to return to Cairo this evening to attend the exercises first team football club Al-Ahli in case of any unforeseen circumstances might arise in contracting - the official - the imminent with the English club Bristol.

Elsewhere AhlyNews.com aware that Emad Meteb now accounts outside of the technical staff for the next match Zamalek player Despite the return this evening to Cairo and regularity of the exercises but the chance to participate in the summit meeting has become very weak.

It is noteworthy that he expected the arrival of a delegation from the English club Bristol to Cairo to finalize negotiations with officials of the domestic and international access to the card of the player and the first installment payment of dues in the domestic and tired after passing the medical detection.

So according to another report (from last night) he may not play Sunday, he has not trained all week and is only doing light training today it seems. Sounds like someone from the club maybe taking a little trip to Cairo soon then.

It is expected the player to return to Cairo this evening to attend the exercises first team football club Al-Ahli in case of any unforeseen circumstances might arise in contracting - the official - the imminent with the English club Bristol.

Elsewhere AhlyNews.com aware that Emad Meteb now accounts outside of the technical staff for the next match Zamalek player Despite the return this evening to Cairo and regularity of the exercises but the chance to participate in the summit meeting has become very weak.

It is noteworthy that he expected the arrival of a delegation from the English club Bristol to Cairo to finalize negotiations with officials of the domestic and international access to the card of the player and the first installment payment of dues in the domestic and tired after passing the medical detection.

Sounds all but done from that then! Especially if we are paying the first installment. I wonder if we could not get him out to Portugal for work permit reasons so he has gone back to say goodbye on Sunday (not necessarily playing perhaps a half time talk on the pitch) and to keep fit with Ahly until it's all gone through!

What we all going to talk about now then??????????????????????

haha now he's signed jsut the permit could we make a point that we must wait until the permit? haha nah it's great it's confirmed and to be frank he's the fox in the box player we've wanted for 2 seasons and GJ has already said he'll work well with any of strikers and I think he will so I don't think there is need for another nice to havea another but we'll see.

Guest mjc bcfc
He was at the gate today geting his pic took - he wont have the city shirt on in the pic just a scarf for proof i'm not lying. I'm not that sad to lie about it :laugh:. I expect he has gone to Portugal to, its just logical. I'm on holiday from tomorrow for 2 weeks, see you all soon, enjoy the open day!

Hats off to that man... hang on.. he is holding a shirt, not a scarf....

LIAR LIAR!!!!

:innocent06:

Guest lobster

Welcome to BCFC Emad.

Evidently has a good scoring record at club and international level - just hope there isn't TOO much pressure on him to deliver, it takes a while for a foreign player to get used to the English game.

Guest 21. Marcham

Yeahhhhhhh! Finally, what a great addition to our squad Emad will be.

The worst kept secret in the history of Bristol City Fc is eventually unveild.

Does anyone have any idea what number he will be so i can rush down to the gate for my away shirt priniting? :icecream:

Guest mjc bcfc
am i reading right that he wont play for his old team as the visa will be held up and is just going to the game to say his farewells?

i read it as he will not play in the game as he is no longer an al ahly player, as he had to leave the club to get a visa to come here...

could be wrong though..

Guest briantinnion

Emad Meteb Is A Brilliant Signing For Us And I Think He Will Adapt To Our Football Very Well .

:englandsmile4wf: Welcome To Bristol Emad Meteb :englandsmile4wf:

3773305398a8337874149l.jpg

Guest ribsbcfc

this work permit hes applying for how is it worked out ie is it internationals played shouldnt be a problem though should it :dunno:

Guest gizmo666

YIPP - ATBLOODYLAST - YEE!

A Proper signing... Took it's time but I think this is a little bit of a very clever signing by our lord and master Mr GJ... Time will tell (as it does) but top points for trying... top points...

Guest ahly fan

hi guys

my name is Ahmed i am a fan of El Ahly the former club of Emad Meteab

first congratulation guys for the great signing(this what i hope) Emad is one of the best egyptian and african strikers in the last 5 years (he actually was chosen the best striker in africa 2005 and the second in 2006)

ofcourse you know by now his achievements with elahly and egypt despite being 25 only and i hope he add more with Bristol City

i hope emad help you guys to reach the Premier League next season and he just need a little time to settle with the team since he played with elahly all of his life as a footballer so i hope you guys to be patient and don't rush him in the first couple of matches

btw guys emad is so popular in egypt so a lot of other egyptians and elahly fans will register here for sure i hope this doesn't bother you :)

hi guys

first congratulation guys for the great signing(this what i hope) Emad is one of the best egyptian and african strikers in the last 5 years (he actually was chosen the best striker in africa 2005 and the second in 2006)

ofcourse you know by now his achievements with elahly and egypt despite being 25 only and i hope he add more with Bristol City

i hope emad help you guys to reach the Premier League next season and he just need a little time to settle with the team since he played with elahly all of his life as a footballer so i hope you guys to be patient and don't rush him in the first couple of matches

btw guys emad is so popular in egypt so a lot of other egyptians and elahly fans will register here for sure i hope this doesn't bother you :)

Welcome, I said before we will have allot of interest on here from Egypt, Mods may have to start an Emad sub-forum.

hi guys

I'm sure we'll be very happy to have lots of El Ahly fans join us. We've already had some who have been very helpful. Welcome Ahmed. :thumbsup:

Guest el sawah mahmoud

Egypt fan here too

not ahly though :fear: but omda fan haha

hope he gets 36 goals this season and gets you to the premier league

You Egyptians are extremely good people!

By the way, I thanked the guy who posted new You Tube Emad videos "for Bristol City fans" and he replied:

"now bristol has more than 60 million fans in egypt & arab world .... Go Bristol."

Blimey...!! We're going to need a sub-forum if they all turn up (and they're very very welcome to do so!) egypt-flag-32.gif

You Egyptians are extremely good people!

By the way, I thanked the guy who posted new You Tube Emad videos "for Bristol City fans" and he replied:

"now bristol has more than 60 million fans in egypt & arab world .... Go Bristol."

Blimey...!! We're going to need a sub-forum if they all turn up (and they're very very welcome to do so!) egypt-flag-32.gif

I really hope that the marketing department at BCFC have plans to sieze the opportunity and reach out to these 60 million new fans in Egypt and elsewhere in the Arab world.

If it were a ManU or Chelsea that had made such a signing then Emad's squad number would have already been made public and shirts, T-shirts, scarves and photographs would already be on sale in Egypt, in the hope of capturing and retaining new supporters on a new continent. Advertising deals would already be being struck with Egyptian-based companies for the hoardings around the ground, match sponsorships and much more.

This is a unique opportunity for us and one that we must grasp with both hands. If we don't then someone else will fill the void and clean up.

Now there's a thought. Pass me the phone ...

Guest dental-bristol

well...... now u have to expect lots of egyptian come to this forums to follow emad news the city now gets alot of crazy egyptian fans hope u bristol get use of this way or another....by the way this Hany from alexandria,egypt

well...... now u have to expect lots of egyptian come to this forums to follow emad news the city now gets alot of crazy egyptian fans hope u bristol get use of this way or another....by the way this Hany from alexandria,egypt

Hey, Hany... welcome to the forum! What can we expect from Emad then?

Guest 21. Marcham
Egypt fan here too

not ahly though :fear: but omda fan haha

hope he gets 36 goals this season and gets you to the premier league

Why thankyou. So do i. :englandsmile4wf: :goingup:

Guest amr_ahly
hi guys

hi Ahmed , Iam Amr from Egypt as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Guest gizmo666

Hi... I am Mr Gizmo from Totterdown... and you are all very very welcome on our beloved forum... Right now there is something very special about this signing and I really do hope that Emad is the success he has the potential to be...

Join us people of Egypt... join US!

Guest 21. Marcham
Reminds me of when we signed Nick Carle and all those Aussie swamped our board. Let's hope Moteb settles much quicker though and scores a few more than Carle did eh :)

Nick who? :tumbleweed:

Nick who? :tumbleweed:

Carle, the auzzie bloke we signed in the January transfer window; played in the middle of the park, left for Palace quite recently...can't believe you haven't heard of him

You don't have a history of Alzheimers in your family do you? because if so I'd get it checked out

Ahh I get what you mean...yeah; Australia where??

Guest Haithoma

Ahly Fans (50 Milion) Hands in Bristol's Fans Hands to see Bristol in the PrimierLeague..........

Meteb ! We wanna See the Egyptian Fox In The English Box .

God Save The Queen...........

Guest amr_ahly
Ahly Fans (50 Milion) Hands in Bristol's Fans Hands to see Bristol in the PrimierLeague..........

Hi Haithoma,

Are you from Egypt??????

Ha, ha, nice to see our Egyptian friends have a good sense of humour!

On holdýday so just found our ýt has been confýrmed. very excýted aböut thýþ öne!!!!!!!

EEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edıt; I see my fancy foreıgn letters dıdnt work very well!!! :disapointed2se:

Guest Ahmed

hahaha, :laugh: , learning Arabic already? I guess with sort of people cheering him on , Emad will not find a difficulty settling in.

hahaha, :laugh: , learning Arabic already? I guess with sort of people cheering him on , Emad will not find a difficulty settling in.

We make our fo players very welcome. Adriano Basso, our Brazilian keeper is a cult hero and the 'Always Believe' motto, which is his, has really been taken on board by us fans. You will probabaly see it written everywhere on this forum. Its also not unusual to see Brazilian Flags at ashton gate too.

I'm sure Emad Meteb, will be adored just as much.

Archived