IGNORED

Dani Rodrigues At Yeovil

Guest GeordieDazza

Guest GeordieDazza

Hi from Yeovil. Having spoken to a few of you when we signed Dani, you told us all he was a very good player. Today he made his debut for us and came on as a 48th minute sub. Within ten minutes he had two goals and we won 2-1. His first was one of the best I have ever seen from a Yeovil player. He chests the ball down and spectacularly scores by an overhead volley from 8-10 yards out.

Awesome.

Guest loveofbristolcity

If you're on about Dani Rodrigues, yeah your right. Hes an awesome player. Before he got injured he was mint. His pace is phenomenal. But then he fell out of Danny Wilsons first team plans so...

Guest GeordieDazza

No. I couldn't do it. I have to watch the whole game. I would hate the distractions of the crowd! Out of interest, why do you ask?

oh yeah,

should've kept him though.

You really do come up with some right old tripe don't you g-funk. Dani has just scored two goals in the THIRD division. He did nothing for us when he came back and Wilson did do the right thing and let him go.

Scott Partridge scored a hatrick for Bath at the weekend, lets bring him back. Spencer has scored a few for Cheltenham, why did we get rid of him? Should we have kept all of the players that have left the club and found their scoring boots somewhere else. Some players are an arguable exception, Mark Robins for example.

But don't be such a muppet and realise that a player who hasnt played much, if any football at all in the past two years, would have done City no good at all, just eat away at the wage pot.

Archived