IGNORED

Clist

bcfc seattle

don't get me wrong, I think he should be starting.  I'm just glad Danny put him in the squad.  Maybe they'll both grow up from the whole thing (whatever it was) and let him help us go to D 1 next year

Hopefully, i dont wanna make accusations but i hear Clisty has a bit of an Attitude and is one who wont be reliable and turn up late for training, and will talk back to Wilson, but take it with a pinch of salt.

Nice to hear that he got a bit of a run out. It's just a shame that Clisty is not a great trainer, and Wilson certainly does not like that. He want's players who will bust their balls all of the time, including in traning. If he was a striker he would be fine, players like Linekar were woeful trainers and would not even bother half of the time, but in a game would score goals.

With midfielders it isn't that easy as you can't really prove yourself in odd run outs you need a descent run, which he won't get.

I still don't forgive Willson for completely destroying Clist as a player though, in his first real season he was playing well, but about 2/3 of the way through the season he looked jaded and badly in need of a rest, willson refused to leave him out and it ended up with him playing slowly worse and worse leaving him in the situation he is in now. Willson does not have a clue when it comes to young players, he either completely over plays them, clist, or refuses to let them play hardly at all. it's a shame we don't have a manager like David moyes, who's handling of Rooney has been exemplary, giving him the odd start but mostly sub appearances, and even now is not afraid to leave him out no matter his form if he is looking anything less than 110%.

Personally I don't think he is good enough for the first team, he hasn't really played first team football at this level for a long long long time and I think he would find it hard

Quite agree there. Everyone went 'mental' when his name was read out on the subs list but i really dont rate him what so ever.

Fair enough, he's come on previously (its escaped from my memory how long ago it was) and scored goals, but personally i dont think he's good enough for the first team. If anyone should be getting more of a chance it should be Hulbert. :D

I've not seen enough of Hulbert to really comment on him, but the times that Clist has played I've been quite impressed with his play. A little lightweight but no worse than we currentyl have.

I take it that Hawkins was not on the bench ??

I've not seen enough of Hulbert to really comment on him, but the times that Clist has played I've been quite impressed with his play. A little lightweight but no worse than we currentyl have.

I take it that Hawkins was not on the bench ??

Nope... Bench was:

Stowell

Lita

Fortune

Matthews

Clist

Guest Red_Rat

I've always thought Clisty should be in the team,maybe he could provide some more creativity to the side,Danny might as well try him,with all these low scoring game he might as well try something new

Guest redcard

"Fair enough, he's come on previously (its escaped from my memory how long ago it was) and scored goals, but personally i dont think he's good enough for the first team."

That was his problem, obviously never read DW's scipt that Murray was the only midfield player that should score!! Forgive me, but is this the object of this game 'scoring goals!!' Sorry citygal9 at a time when we can't find league goals for love nor money I would play anyone who had an eye for goal, whether he was good enough for the first team or not!! :wacko:

Archived