IGNORED

Sags Signing Of Duffy

Guest Bemmyboy

P&S, they're rubbish signings, no decent player would ever sign for the gas. Put it this way, if City had signed such players when we were last in that division I would have been livid.

3,000 season tickets is appalling but it just shows the understandable ever dwindling interest in Rovers from Bristolians.

I think you'll just have to accept people don't warm to Rovers at all, they put their fingers in their ears to your obnoxious dirge of a club song, they heartily resent the fact that you have taken ownership of the Rugby clubs' rightful Ground, they c**k a snook at your foul quartered shirts, they are turning their backs on you in disgust at your monstrous attempts at "football" and they will keep their money in their pockets rather than be seen anywhere near your pit of a ground.

The people's club in Bristol is the mighty Bristol City F.C., that will never change, the gap will get wider and wider and no doubt in a couple of years you will be yearning for the days when you could count your season ticket holders even at a paltry 3,000.

Ever upwards with The Reds, the future of football in Bristol. :city:

And you break players legs live on the telly.........animals :disapointed2se:

P&S, they're rubbish signings, no decent player would ever sign for the gas. Put it this way, if City had signed such players when we were last in that division I would have been livid.

3,000 season tickets is appalling but it just shows the understandable ever dwindling interest in Rovers from Bristolians.

I think you'll just have to accept people don't warm to Rovers at all, they put their fingers in their ears to your obnoxious dirge of a club song, they heartily resent the fact that you have taken ownership of the Rugby clubs' rightful Ground, they c**k a snook at your foul quartered shirts, they are turning their backs on you in disgust at your monstrous attempts at "football" and they will keep their money in their pockets rather than be seen anywhere near your pit of a ground.

The people's club in Bristol is the mighty Bristol City F.C., that will never change, the gap will get wider and wider and no doubt in a couple of years you will be yearning for the days when you could count your season ticket holders even at a paltry 3,000.

Ever upwards with The Reds, the future of football in Bristol. :city:

They should have signed Patrick Duffy, I heard he's slick :tumbleweed:

Dead fred,

We need to be optimistic!!!!!!.....Your chum is correct 3000 is good when you are as shit as us! But what your chum is not remembering is that both rovers and city have been in far worse positions than we are now!! And when we were down in these worse places we were OPTIMISTIC that we'd get out of the shit!! And what happened....We got out of the shit...

"Pessimism never won any battle"

That optimism obviously didn't extend to those 'loyal gasheads' who turned their back on the team during the entire second half of the Chester City away game in 2004?!

And you are quite right. You did get out of the shit, its just a shame you had to spend so much of that preceding time at the bottom of the ENTIRE football league (six straight weeks in 2003 if i remember rightly. Happy days!) and another shame is it took you six long years to do it!! Oh how we laughed!! And now you are at the dizzy heights of 16th in League One. Best get you a tissue for that nosebleed!!

Pessimism battered the life out of most gasheads i know for the last seven years!! You wanna start preaching in the centre circle before games. Get that message of yours across to the rest of the blackclouds!!

Archived