IGNORED

Emab Met'eb's Lover

Guest amr_ahly

I think that Omda like to play with a player who is very good at playing clever passes through to him

see this fantastic goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiEK5uBBsXs...feature=related

Welcome amr. Sounds to me as if Omda, Trundle and Noble could go well together!

In the space of a couple of weeks he's gone from being the egyptian beckham to the egyptian rooney - lets hope he doesn't become the egyptian milan baros eh ;)

A mixture of Becks and Rooney and I think we will be happy!

• Admin
Aww, c'mon! You are asking questions about a potential new signing to someone who claims to be his 'lover', is 15 years old, probably responding to this thread from their house just around the corner from the Memorial Stadium and couldn't find Egypt on a map if you asked them to! Now who's stupid?!

The IP address he registered with resolves to a Cairo based broadband supplier, I doubt many would go to that extreme to pull a hoax.

Ahmed just a quick question as you know we have bought emad for 1.5 milllion sterling would this be considered in egpyt as a lot of money for a transfer???

In england this is not a huge amount but for a club in the championship this is quite a lot.

Guest amr_ahly
Ahmed just a quick question as you know we have bought emad for 1.5 milllion sterling would this be considered in egpyt as a lot of money for a transfer???

In england this is not a huge amount but for a club in the championship this is quite a lot.

In Egypt , I t's a huge amount for most of clubs but there are only two clubs - Ahly & Zamalek- that can pay this money and more .

Q:

What is the most expensive transfer your club has already done ?

Guest worthy
In Egypt , I t's a huge amount for most of clubs but there are only two clubs - Ahly & Zamalek- that can pay this money and more .

Q:

What is the most expensive transfer your club has already done ?

this is the most expensive signing in Citys history

Guest amr_ahly
A big welcome to the forum Amr_ahly, are you going to follow Omda's career now he has joined us? Maybe even adopt Bristol City as your second team behind Ahly?

:innocent06:

Thanks 'Belfastcityfan' ,

and I wish Bristol will play with manutd , liverpool, chealse and Arsenal IN 2009/2010

And how would you feel if you went on to an Egyptian forum to be given a youtube clip of some arab doing a song about carrot crunching bristolians or maybe some toffee nosed hooray henry type?

It's not about being PC, it's about putting yourself in the shoes of the person you're talking to and having empathy. Think about the way the message is likely to be received.

It's typical english humour on an english forum and personally I'm one of those who believes in the old "when in Rome" philosophy.

I agree with Mattster, lets just agree to disagree on this one. So if we're all done with the agreeing and disagreeing lets just get back to the most important thing, the football.

It's typical english humour on an english forum and personally I'm one of those who believes in the old "when in Rome" philosophy.

Typical english humour? And he would know that how? And this is the internet - we are neither in "England" or "Egyot" or "Rome" - that's a poor argument to hide behind. Perhaps you also find it fair game to chant "small town in Asia" to Leicester fans?

Humour is about laughing with people - not at them.

Typical english humour? And he would know that how? And this is the internet - we are neither in "England" or "Egyot" or "Rome" - that's a poor argument to hide behind. Perhaps you also find it fair game to chant "small town in Asia" to Leicester fans?

Humour is about laughing with people - not at them.

I hardly think thats a fair comparison - your example is blatantly based on racism and I take offence if you are incinuating that I am a racist. As 99.9% of the people who use this forum are English, talking about an English club, that to me suggests it is an English forum. That is just a fact. Like I would consider Alhy's team forum to be an Egyptian forum. As I said before, we won't agree so let's get back to the football. It was never my intention to get into political debate.

Can we shake hands and move on? :fingerscrossed:

Before that one last stereotype - the Swede..

This is an IKEA commercial that was banned in Germany.

If you don't think it's funny you are right - it's not ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5BGsK5ZAU

Thats not funny.If you swedes want to eat and drink like some animal from a zoo then thats up to you , there's no need for those germans to post clips on the internet.And if you want to bury your meat in between some ugly birds legs then again that's up to you.What is the world coming too ? ;)

Thanks 'Belfastcityfan' ,

and I wish Bristol will play with manutd , liverpool, chealse and Arsenal IN 2009/2010

Hello amr! Welcome to our forum and thank you for your views on Emad :D

And as for playing Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in 09/10, we will be with the help of our Egyptian friend :winner_third_h4h:

Archived