IGNORED

Long Ball

Guest two acres red

Guest two acres red

y all of a sudden r we playing the whooooooooooooooosh game or long ball game surley its more entertainment for us fans 2 c the passing game

Its usually because our defenders don`t have the nouse to do anything else.The worst culprits over the season so far seem to be Carey and Coles.Both must think they have the passing skills of Hoddle or Gerrard they punt so many balls forward.

Its a "tactic" that works when you are a goal up with seconds left - apart from that its a complete waste of time.

I watched two Premiership games on Sky today and you hardly ever see an aimless hoof upfield.If you do see one its usually from the goalie.

But I guess when watching less skillfull players you have to expect one-dimensional passing.

I think the defemdrs are nervous at the moment but who wouldn't with butler around. Today thought the pitch was not the best and would have been difficult to play the ball around on. It looked like a tractor had gone over it with spikes on the typers or something. I wonder how that happened

Guest pogue mahone
Yep Matt Hill just gets the ball and hoofs it anywhere.

i would dispute that, he hits the same bloke in row z of the williams stand 5 times a game. :D

Archived