IGNORED

Live Update's From Blackpool!

Guest Cameron

Guest Cameron

Manage to scrap up some, VIP box ticket's like 2months ago, ill be updating through out the match.

Gary Johnson ment to hand in team sheet at any moment soon.

Guest Cameron
are we the featured commentary on radio bristol?

What? No, i'm at Bloomfiled. NOW, updating live, my own word's,

CHEER ON CITY AT HOME LADS,

Guest Cameron
Oh dear mate of mine is up there and says if bad weather continues the match could be called off!!

Yes, thats spreading around match officalls are out now, Groundsmen forking ground. EDIT : pitch inspection has not been called, YET.

Got a mate in Blackpool waiting for news as well.

Most people aware game in doubt..

Will be ironic if this does happen. We havent played away on the opening day since 11th August 2001 when Thorpe bagged a hat-trick in 28 minutes at Northampton. 7 years on and the games in doubt!!

Lets hope it is played for the sake of the fans that have made the long trip up north. :)

My bet is there will be a 2.30pm pitch inspection if the rain continues. Lots of puddles on the pitch already!

Guest Cameron

RIGHT then around 2.10 team sheet's will be announced in stadium

obv already been handed in tere waiting for virdict over pitch

Guest Cameron
Right, i know nicky mainar is playing rest to follow

Lad's anyone, know team line up speakers not working in stand FFS, please post below

Guest Cameron
hope the game goes ahead, but don't want them to risk it if its unplayable.

bad pitch will prob be to their advantage, and what if nicky hurts himself.

get the cotton wool out!

:laugh: nicky managed to get muddy when warming up he fell flat face.

Guest Cameron
judging by what we are hearing about thae weather i bet you are glad you chose today to go for a box Cameron

are the city fans out in the stand in good voice regardless of conditions?? we've taken up almost full allocation havent we?

CMON THE CITY!

IF IT does go on ill be happy I'm in the dry and also even i can here the city fans and I'm boxed up :laugh:!

COMON LADS.

WIFI - Not to good I'm plugged into the VIP router through to a box, ill try get a picture for tomorrow.

Impressive given Blackpool doesn't have blueyonder coverage :)

Guest Cameron
No Trundle on the bench, is he injured or is it tactical? Overall I think it's what most people expected and Brooker and Sproule on the bench as options look good.

Not favord? i don't think

Guest Cameron
Yes, that pink jumper doesn't suit you :innocent06:

Cameron, please tell me.. would you like to keep your account that your posting on now, or the new one you registered 3 days ago on the same IP (tip, not a good idea to put your full name in..)

Keep :laugh:, pink jumper jke's. i cant even remember signing up again?

anyway this one (I'm forgetfull)

also, i try activating my account, don't work.

andi cant vist the url that u posted?

Guest Cameron
:w00t:

Big Brother is watching!!! Come clean Cameron.. It will be easier in the long run..

its obv, me but i still don't remember and what willton come clean about what

I live in Emerson's Green, but I'm in blackpool at the moment mate;

So you've been in the box for the past 3 days on the same IP, where you registered another account, which also is in a location where BlueYonder doesn't exsist and happens to have a gateway IP in Aztec West?

Yeah... ok then..

Guest Cameron
So you've been in the box for the past 3 days on the same IP, where you registered another account, which also is in a location where BlueYonder doesn't exsist and happens to have a gateway IP in Aztec West?

Yeah... ok then..

No? I'm taking pictures to PROVE that I'm here NOW. when i get home ill post on forum, and its the same laptop.

untill i get home lets worry on bristol city.

Guest awilko

Yeah... ok then..

Ha ha ha, youve been well and truly busted Cameron!!

No? I'm taking pictures to PROVE that I'm here NOW. when i get home ill post on forum, and its the same laptop.

Makesure you include the EXIF data then, theres a good chap.

Hmmm ok, take some pics of the VIP bit then wont you. I'm sure someone on here has been in there at some point.

Yeah... ok then..

Well, when you put it like that, it seems Cameron isn't so good at geography and has probably been blind since birth and his helper has been driving him round the block for the past 3 hours while he's been saying "Are we there yet?".

I'm on a beach in the Seychelles at the moment and it's bloody boiling.

Still, there's a beach bar with the City game on live and beautiful women bringing me drinks, so I can put up with a bit of heat.

At least I made mine a bit more glamorous.

Archived