IGNORED

How Far are we going in the F.A Cup

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

How far do people think we can go in the F.A Cup,although a third round tie away at a big premiership club would be ideal, i'd like to see us maybe get really far,like the 5th round/Quarter Finals,

Would you want to sacrifice a game against a big club for a long cup run???

If we can get past Barnsley and on current form that is not going to be easy, I would like to go away to a Premiership side and get hammered both in the pub beforehand and on the field.

Man U, Arsenal or Chelski would be fine.

If none of these, a nice dodgy away game would suit; Birmingham, Cardiff, West Ham; somewhere where the terrace tension adds to a brilliant atmosphere :sport5: :PC_Plod: :AngryWip:

Once we get past Barnsley, it'll be off to Essex to play Steve Jones's Hornchurch, in Round 3.

SJ didn't play against Darlington yesterday, but hopefully he'll be fully recovered in time to display that famous tan in January.

To see a site of REAL quality, go to:

http://www.urchins.org/

Yes, the Urchins, is the club's nickname.

Dictionary.com describes "Urchin" as: A playful or mischievous youngster; a scamp.

Guest lilciderhed

I would love to go to Portsmouth.

Great atmosphere, and seeems one of those teams who either play brilliantly or horribly, sadly at the moment theyre great.

Guest citysnumber7

id prefer a long cup run, and get too the 1/4 finals maybe, becuase we would get a lot of money and then we would alomost be guarnteed to get a v good team there anyways :wacko:

Guest redcard

All the way to the Millenium with Clisty getting the winner, set up by a super fit Lee Matthews, on to replace Lee Peacock, a tactical change by our genius of a manager!! Are we in the twilight zone?? :wacko::D:clap:

Surely it depends on who we get and if we win. I can see us making atleast the third round but depends who we get in the 3rd round. If we get Ford United then Forth round would be in sight. Northampton away though may see us with just the league to look at. how funny

Archived