IGNORED

amankwah

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

now amankwah has scored 2 in the cup, do you think that it is going to have an impact in the league, so will amankwah be on the wing next game?

Guest Red_Rat

Were'nt you the one that was saying that we should sell amankwaah a week ago,make your mind up mate,and get behind the lads permanently and not just because they have good game.

Guest citysnumber7

look mate I'm sayin because now he has had a good game maybe it will boost his confindence and he will start preforming in the league

now amankwah has scored 2 in the cup, do you think that it is going to have an impact in the league, so will amankwah be on the wing next game?

He scored two goals yes but didnt do much else. Before you start having a go blah blah blah, I'm not doubting Big Kev could be a cracking player but i think it was a case of being in the right place at the right time. They wernt amazing goals and the only goal that does stick in my mind from yesterday was Luke Wilkshire's.

I hope Kev gets a start in some more games and then i really think he will start making a big impact.... perhaps?!? :Confused13: :D

Guest Red_Rat

Were'nt you the one that was saying that we should sell amankwaah a week ago,make your mind up mate,and get behind the lads permanently and not just because they have good game.

Guest ziderhead2003

Hopefully it will give him sum confidence to go forward more, and score a few more goals or at least put sum more balls in the box...... :Party12:

Guest citysnumber7

yes i know all this, I'm not a fan of kevs, i would rather see roberst on the wing, I'm sayin ow he has scored 2, he might get a bit better in the league becuase he just hasnt been performing in the league

Archived