IGNORED

Crewe Alexandra

westred1

Not long back. Yup, Crewe deserved the win.

Disappointed with the team selection. Wasn't expecting many changes, but after Saturday's top performance I thought it was going to be a bit too much to ask for some players. Even though Dele Adebola was class on Saturday the guy clearly needed a rest tonight - added to the fact Brooker has started the season so well.

The final ball was a big concern. McIndoe was truly woeful tonight, and I'm a big fan of his. Despite Wilson's superb goal he just doesn't provide us with enough width. Orr's crossing was poor, too. It doesn't help that we pump balls into Maynard, also.

Crewe defended soundly, and their top two caused a lot of problems - as did their wingers all game. Good luck to 'em in the next round.

Not long back. Yup, Crewe deserved the win.

Disappointed with the team selection. Wasn't expecting many changes, but after Saturday's top performance I thought it was going to be a bit too much to ask for some players. Even though Dele Adebola was class on Saturday the guy clearly needed a rest tonight - added to the fact Brooker has started the season so well.

The final ball was a big concern. McIndoe was truly woeful tonight, and I'm a big fan of his. Despite Wilson's superb goal he just doesn't provide us with enough width. Orr's crossing was poor, too. It doesn't help that we pump balls into Maynard, also.

Crewe defended soundly, and their top two caused a lot of problems - as did their wingers all game. Good luck to 'em in the next round.

One to forget and move on .

Orr struggled to get in the game in the first half getting forward more after half time .

Defense out of sorts surprisinglyand just did not gel on the night although Fontaine pushed forward more than seen him before in the first and twice was further forward than Adebola .

LJ tried to get the midfield going but they were generally ineffective all night . Mcindoe is certainly not my fav . and I perhaps can criticize him to much but Tuesday sums him up for me in that he goes missing to much and to often .

Crewe are renowned for upsetting sides and did us on the night . They were stand out better than us but did enough to win . Fair play and good luck as you said .

One to forget and move on .

Orr struggled to get in the game in the first half getting forward more after half time .

Defense out of sorts surprisinglyand just did not gel on the night although Fontaine pushed forward more than seen him before in the first and twice was further forward than Adebola .

LJ tried to get the midfield going but they were generally ineffective all night . Mcindoe is certainly not my fav . and I perhaps can criticize him to much but Tuesday sums him up for me in that he goes missing to much and to often .

Crewe are renowned for upsetting sides and did us on the night . They were stand out better than us but did enough to win . Fair play and good luck as you said .

They were NOT stand out better than us ( APOLOGIES )

Archived