17:15 Ipswich Town v Crystal Palace

I'm now take bets it will be Juliet ferrington or Jackie Oatcake

doing the commentary on the 3pm kick off of Blues v Cardiff game

So all you ex-pats out there in Europe you can hear your team

in action on Sky sports channel 0144

So can I ask as many of you loyal City fans out there

contact five live extra and just say thanks for putting

our team on BBC five extra

you might find it annoying guys, but its nice to have someone who cares so much about the club and fellow fans on here.

fair play NTTDS :D

Indeed, fair play to NTTDS as he's a true Ziderhead who's been supporting this club since the time of John Galley and maybe a lot earlier. :whistle2::worship2:

Indeed, fair play to NTTDS as he's a true Ziderhead who's been supporting this club since the time of John Galley and maybe a lot earlier. :whistle2::worship2:

It's very simple to either put him on Ignore or simply don't read them if you don't like Ted's posts.

Clearly there are people out there who can't resist reading them despite themselves, or perhaps even with the deliberate intention of criticising.

Now that really is getting boring.

:chant6ez: Galley, Galley, Galley, Galley, he is the King of the West Country. :chant6ez:

Keep it up Ted, there are far more on here who appreciate your input than those who don't. You are the Christian Roberts of the Forum who a vociferous minority love to criticise but who is appreciated by the more silent majority. :thumbsup:

From a fellow early 70's Eastender - although I reckon you can go back a good few years before me. :)

It's very simple to either put him on Ignore or simply don't read them if you don't like Ted's posts.

Clearly there are people out there who can't resist reading them despite themselves, or perhaps even with the deliberate intention of criticising.

Now that really is getting boring.

:chant6ez: Galley, Galley, Galley, Galley, he is the King of the West Country. :chant6ez:

Keep it up Ted, there are far more on here who appreciate your input than those who don't. You are the Christian Roberts of the Forum who a vociferous minority love to criticise but who is appreciated by the more silent majority. :thumbsup:

From a fellow early 70's Eastender - although I reckon you can go back a good few years before me. :)

Well written Nogbad. :winner_third_h4h: For those of us that actually know NTTDS, he really is a top bloke and he really does love this football club.

Archived