IGNORED

wilkshire's goal

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

i can not see how danny wilson is saying that now good ole' luke wilkshire has scored its goin to make him a better player with plentry of confindence, how is it a boost for his confindence when all hes done is score his first goal against non league rubbish, i mean what confindence could he get from that, its not exactly that exciting cpncidering that he has player for boro', but surely that was a mistake, never should this guy have played in the premiership :Cheeky22:

Guest Red_Rat

I agree totally mate,its not like Wilkshire had a stormer against the part-timers,he scored a good goal but apart from that did nothin,take off your high heels and put on some foootall boots,fight 4 city,and be a man Luke

I agree totally mate,its not like Wilkshire had a stormer against the part-timers,he scored a good goal but apart from that did nothin,take off your high heels and put on some foootall boots,fight 4 city,and be a man Luke

'High heels and put on some football boots, fight for city and be a man?'

Are you saying that if you dont get stuck in (ala Scott Murray) you aren't a man?

Oh for god's sake!

Is all some people do on here moan?

Wilkshire's needed a goal for a long time. I really like the way he plays. His movement off the ball is of premiership quality. You win football matches by passing and moving, he's the best player in our side at doing that. He read's the game better than Tinnion in terms of off the ball movement, and as you'll probably agree, that's quite a compliment, but true.

He has a really good eye for a pass, and I'd bet good money he'll push double figures for goals this season now he's got his first.

He creates himself 3 or 4 chances a game from getting into good positions and getting beyond the two strikers. He is almost impossible to pick up. He's the sort of attacking midfielder we've been crying out for for a long, long time.

Just because he hasn't made the impact most of our seemingly dissillusioned followers seemed to expect, suddenly everyone is slagging him off.

That goal will give him confidence indeed, and Danny is right, that is exactly what he needs.

Guest ziderhead2003
:Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13:  :Confused13: he is never going to make an impact

Give the bimmin bloke a chance. MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN! :Rage: :Rage:

Guest Red_Rat

Remember its not like Wilkshires a seasoned pro,that was his first goal in professional football in england,he's only 21/22 people treat him like he's bin around 4 ages and should be taking the centre stage in our team,another one 4 the future,but he'lll be out the door if he continues tom receive the stick he's getting now

Guest citysnumber7

wilkshire made 22 apperances at middlesboro, yes i know this, but that doesnt mean that he should be in the premiership, murray played for city, doestnt mean he should be in division 2, leon britton plays for swansea, doesnt mean he should be in the divison 3, do you get my drift, wilkshire is a good player, but he is not doing us any favours at the moment :wacko::D

Guest citysnumber7
:Rage:  :Rage:  :Rage: Citysnumber7 , have you ever heard " if you cant say anything nice dont say anthing at all" i think you should take note of that. Or you could just for once STOP MOANING. :TheBird:  :TheBird:  :TheBird:  :TheBird:

this is a forum mate, this is where people give there oppinion, this is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage:

Guest citysnumber7

i never said he wasnt GOOD ENOUGH, he just doesnt fit into the city team we have already got a player liek him, why do we want to play another 1 :Cheeky22: :Confused13: :Cheeky22: :Confused13:

In my view, Wilkshire has been playing well in CENTRAL MIDFIELD! Its a difficult position to play because there is no where to hide when things go against you. This position is involved in everything. Luke aint the defensive midfielder so count him out for saving tackles all the time etc etc. But if he is given a run, he can only improve from experience and if he scores regulaly or creates goals on a regular occasion then he will get the praise he will deserve. By what I have seen I am backing him to be a great player for City when we are in the 1st Division.

Guest citysnumber7

yes i agree, wilkshire will be a better player in divison 1, he will play a better standard of football, and he has a good brain, so in division 1 the oppisition is a lot tougher so his brain will have little time to react and he is very good at making fast decisions, but in divison 2, he thinks about things to much!!!!, like when he is in front of goal he will try and passs it into the net, when he could just hammer it into the bottom corner!!!!

yes brian will be hanging up his boots at the end of the season, but we do have joe burnell,and tommy doc

They are completely different players to wilkshire and tinnion , i think you'll find wilkshire is an attacking midfielder , tommy and burnell are defensive midfielders.

Guest citysnumber7

burnell gets up around the box just as much as wilkshire has been, burnell has had just as many shots, but wilkshire is always on the wing thats why he gets so many crosses in, burnell very good in the center midfield, much better than wilkshire

Guest edtheciderhead

its quite clear he isnt a right winger but a centre midfielder we just have to wait for danny to realise that god knows how long that'll take!!

Guest citysnumber7

danny always starts him on the wing then changes things late on in the game, any changes he makes is to late, he leaves thing until the last min, he needs to bring wilkshire into the center right fom the start

danny always starts him on the wing then changes things late on in the game, any changes he makes is to late, he leaves thing until the last min, he needs to bring wilkshire into the center right fom the start

I think you'll find that Wilkshire has started in the centre for the last three games, and looked a much better player for it.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but at least get your facts straight.

Archived