IGNORED

city for the playoffs?

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

do you think city will get automatic promotion, or do you think that were going to have to settle for the bumpy ride of the nerve wrecking play-offs? i think we can gain automatic promotion if the players get stuck in, whats happened to the beautiful game?

Guest citysnumber7

nah I'm hoping for the play-offs, we need to get the play-offs and get to the final, visit an amazing stadium, we need to have some exciting in this boaring season so far

• Admin
last years final had an amazing atmosphere. what are u chatting about?

I wasn't questioning the atmosphere, your point was that the Millennium stadium was amazing, whilst I offered my opinion that Wembley made the whole experience more enjoyable.

I enjoyed the two finals in the eighties and the 2000 final against Stoke more than the trip to Cardiff and going for a beer or three after the matches...well, London wins that contest easily.

Guest east_dundry_red

The millenium stadium is a joke, Its ###### and STILL the 2nd best stadium in Britan.

London still hosts the best stadium in Britan hands down no arguements.

The mill stad is boring and ######.

Guest Tins4Gaffer

I personally believe our best team is the best team in Div2..

All we need is Bell,Brown,Tinnion,Doherty,Wilskshire etc available at the same time! There all quality at this standard.

Guest Liverpool 0 Bristol City 1

What we need is to FINISH our chances in front of goal,which is the main difference between average teams and championship winning teams, we have one of the best defences in div 2 and strength in depth, surely some clinical finshing will get us moving up the table, 16 attempts on goal (against luton) with 1 scored speaks for itself. :Sleep15:

I disagree to a certain extent.... We need to start creating clear cut chances for the strikers. You quote 16 attempts at goal against Luton, but how many of those were good chances. 9 times out of 10, Burnells goal would have been blocked or saved, but efforts like that count as an attempt. You get 16 of those in a match and you can't necessarily point to the strike force not putting away their chances. Figures aren't always the be all and end all of it. The goalscoring problem this season has been more to do with the service (or lack of) to the front two. What we need is for Big Kev to erase Luton from his memory and take confidence from his 2 goals on Sunday. On his day, he will frighten the life out of any full back in the league. If we can get him tearing down to the goal-line and putting in some decent crosses, then we'll see a marked improvement in the goals ratio, I'm sure. Then We just need to balance it out down the left with Woody continuing to improve every game, I'm sure he's not that far off either.

AND BLOODY GET RID OF BUTLER BEFORE HE BRINGS COLES DOWN ANY BLEEDING FURTHER!!!!!!! :wacko: :Rage:

Guest norfolk in chance

I think we can make the playoffs as we are still (as a result of a very poor division) in touch with the leaders with a long way to go.

We do have some quality players for this division but they must show that quality and start delivering now and put a run of wins together.

We still need a PROVEN goalscorer and an attacking midfielder. In fact we have been after these players for 2 seasons now! Given our financial status and the fact that finding the right players is not quite is easy in the real world as in championship manager these signings are not very likely.

Can anybody out there really see this side surviving in Div 1 should the miracle of promotion happen? I don't think so especially without some investment in new players!

:wacko:

Guest Cyprus_Red

lets put a run together be4 we start talking about promation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5:

Guest Red_Rat

Come on lads lets not get on top of ourselves,i agree with u mate we're only in 9yj and have had some games which should have been a formality...Luton,Peterborough,Port Vale and Wycombe(away) all games that we should have taken maximum points from.

Archived