IGNORED

Red And White Bar

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

I have 3 friends coming with me to the game tomorrow but they are not season ticket holders (for 2 of them its their 1st game) Does anyone know if i can get hold of passes so i can get them into the bar?

cheers edr

Contact the club mate, They can have there names put on the door. I did it with some family who came over from Oz, You could try Sexton on the forum but at this late stage I would suggest giving the club a ring.

Cheers :Party12:

I don't think they check on a cup game, there is no reason for you to have your season ticket with you at the match. I remember last season they didn't check.

Against Watford I thought exactly that but the doorman/bouncer told me and my mates that we should have it on us at all times as it's our "pass to the bar" and he couldn't let us in without them.

Anyway, we just said its a cup game, why would we bring our season tickets and he just let us in. Seems stupid to me that we should have to take our season tickets to get into the bar to a cup game, especially when the bar was empty as it was against Watford.

Probably best to ring the club though to avoid the hassle.

Archived