IGNORED

Coles and Kylie

DolmanDudess

Well he got two of the four questions about Kylie right on GWR's really rubbish competition. :clap:

He also said "We cant say we've been playing brilliantly because we havent but we are still only a few points of the top and I'm not panicing yet"

I'm glad someones calm about it :wacko::D

I didnt really think about that, the thought of Danny Coles in the buff was more on my mind :D:clap:

The thought of the red ants nest below is a right turn off for me :clap:

QUOTE (RedM @ Nov 3 2003, 09:21 AM)

QUOTE (Citygal9 @ Nov 3 2003, 08:02 AM)

QUOTE (RedM @ Nov 2 2003, 10:19 PM)

Did anyone see the City calendar that was for sell in the club shop yesterday? I didn't go into the shop, what I really want to know is what was it like? Who was in

it apart from the 4 players mentioned on the official site a few days ago? And what I REALLY REALLY want to know is Mickey Bell in it this year???!!!

Mickey Bell?!?! Nooooo

Lee P or Louis please

Hey I thought we had an agreement !

:sport18:

I can't get the hang of this quote stuff, this post looks a mess but you might understand what I am trying to say?!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Lee Miller is mine... Can we share Lee P? It's about time I admitted to this forum that I suffer from incontinence. I apologise if you find yourself sitting next to me at a game.

Who is in the Calendar? I could do with a new one... And I wouldn't mind a butchers at Lee P's tattoos... Yummy!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Hey, Lee Miller you like didnt you say?! I wouldnt complain, pretty damn gorgeous he was when i met him Sunday.... very nice chappy :wacko:

I'm sooooo jealous! Lucky girl!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Of course, Lee P and Louis i cant be greedy :wacko:

Yep...

RedM got Danny C

Citygal9 got Lee P and Louis

And I got Lee Miller...

Good news all round... It's about time I admitted to this forum that I suffer from incontinence. I apologise if you find yourself sitting next to me at a game.

Has anyone noticed that this post has gone completely off topic and that all the forum boys have abandoned this? how funny

Yep...

RedM got Danny C

Citygal9 got Lee P and Louis

And I got Lee Miller...

Good news all round... It's about time I admitted to this forum that I suffer from incontinence. I apologise if you find yourself sitting next to me at a game.

Has anyone noticed that this post has gone completely off topic and that all the forum boys have abandoned this? how funny

Yes... what was the orginal topic?!! Oh yes Danny Coles view on City :D

Guest Bristol_Babe

Not forgetting Lee Mills It's about time I admitted to this forum that I suffer from incontinence. I apologise if you find yourself sitting next to me at a game.

Archived