IGNORED

Don't Blame Lj Blame Gj

Guest Red to the world

Guest Red to the world

Be honest nobody played well yesterday. Some played average and some played poorly. Just a matter of opinion which group you put LJ into. The team is playing poorly and football is a team game.

We have a fragmented side. I don't mean in terms of dressing room unrest ( although that may exist, I really don't know ).

We have Sproule who most agree is not a quality CCC right wing and never will be and who was a very poor signing. Who else do we have to play on the right wing ? Even his most ardent admirers would agree that SM is well past his sell by date in terms of 90 minutes of CCC football.

So GJ who is responsible for this situation is forced to play someone out of position on the right wing.

Same applies to zero cover at left back and left wing - injuries or suspensions mean soneone else playing out of position. We have five strikers at the club but many of them get picked on the wing if they get picked at all.

We have cover at centreback and for Elliott / LJ but the quality is questionable.

LJ does what it says on the tin. IMO he is no worse or better than most of the rest.

Whether or not his constant selection pisses off the rest of the squad I have no way of knowing.

We are supposed to be an established CCC side ( or at least heading that way ) but the fact is we have AT LEAST three positions with no cover and the need to play people out of position in the event of necessity.

That is quite clearly down to the manager.

I am not calling for his head ( yet ) but to blame LJ or the fans or any other single player for our current demise is misguided.

The buck stops with GJ - end of !!

Archived