IGNORED

Had A E-mail Back From

Never to the dark side

so we most of us will be like ducks out off water next saturday with no City game

I did e-mail football league asking if they could try and persquade City and Plymouth

to play the game next saturday

higher attendance and more money? for plymouth!

All too no avail,thats life I suppose, but at least I got a reply back on the thursday morning just gone

See you all at Plymouth Tuesday week

Did you seriously think they would rearrange a fixture because you had nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon?

No, it would make sense for the game to be played on saturday, seeing as though both teams arent playing...

Alot more city fans would be able to go.

Guest iWurzel
No, it would make sense for the game to be played on saturday, seeing as though both teams arent playing...

Alot more city fans would be able to go.

Agreed, but a couple of disgruntled fans emailing the FL isn't going to change a thing, it's nothing to do with what the fans want!

Guest chrizzle
Agreed, but a couple of disgruntled fans emailing the FL isn't going to change a thing, it's nothing to do with what the fans want!

Give credit for trying though!

Was in WDP earlier this week that the clubs had tried to move the fixture but on police advice the original date stood !

Was the police advice:

"Play a footie match?

On Saturday?

In Plymouth?

Heavens, no, we could never cope!"

Isn't it about time that people pointed out to the police that in the "public servant" relationship, we are the public and they are the ....

Archived