IGNORED

Phillips is a joker!

Guest Red_Atyeo

Guest Red_Atyeo

(Phillips was talking about Bradford PA and their ground)-

"It was important for us to start hitting the net again. Brighton's stadium is similar in a lot of ways and I'm sure we will go there in a positve frame of mind."

Guest norfolk in chance

Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks Phillips is the most arrogant player at the club!

I wouldn't say he's a bad keeper but he needs to remember his roots and stop trying to pull those ridiculous faces at fans when they give the team the bird!

As a keeper not bad - but from what you can gather about his personality from his gestures, faces & comments he's a PERSONAL ABUSE REMOVED

:clap:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I wouldn't bad mouth him - I hear voddoo and stuff is big in Paulton.

Gateshead has the Angel of the North

Paulton has a burning Wicker man!

Guest Hodges17
Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks Phillips is the most arrogant player at the club!

I've met quite a few of the city players when i begrugdingly took my city fan sister to an open day at the gate.

All of them were really nice to her, seemed happy to be there, except Phillips, who was very arrogant.

:PC_Plod: PERSONAL ABUSE DELETED :PC_Plod:

Guest duncan james

i was in the players bar a couple of season ago at brentford and steve came in when i was at the bar and seemed a cracking bloke talking to supporters in there from both sides and just seemed a decent guy to me

Archived