IGNORED

No, No, No...

PhatWill

What on earth does Luke Wilkshire think he's playing at?!

In his latest interview with BCFC World he DARED to suggest that his goal on Sunday has made him confident and hungry to score more goals for City this season!

Cheekily, the Aussie international even suggested that the teams mentalility for the game at Brighton on Saturday will be to take all 3 points!

This kind of positive attitude will no doubt anger Wilson critics whose season long witch hunt relies on players and management NOT encouraging fans to turn out for games (thus generating money for the club) and admitting that they are all rubbish and last seasons 3rd placed finish was NOT down to hard work but was infact a freak event.

Luke, what kind of message are you sending out?

Disgraceful if you ask me, what gives him the right to be so pleased and confident with himself?

:Confused13:

-On a side note, am I the only one who thinks Luke bears a slight resemblence to Tomarse? Can we arrange for two photos to be scrutinised over, please?

I reckon you're taking Wilkshire to seriously PhatWill.

All he's doing is trying to appear upbeat for the Brighton game in the same way that any member of the BCFC set-up would be.Fodder for the fans. :Sleep12:

Its all meaningless PR rhetoric.

• Admin
This kind of positive attitude will no doubt anger Wilson critics whose season long witch hunt relies on players and management NOT encouraging fans to turn out for games (thus generating money for the club) and admitting that they are all rubbish and last seasons 3rd placed finish was NOT down to hard work but was infact a freak event.

Luke, what kind of message are you sending out?

Disgraceful if you ask me, what gives him the right to be so pleased and confident with himself?

Erm, this is what they've been doing all season eg Roberts: our season starts here, Wilson: we'll thrash someone soon, Phillips: that'll silence the critics etc etc. It's when they say all this and fail to deliver that is so grating.

Edit: As a general guide this season, whenever a City player/coach/manager has come on the website in a positive manner this season we've got a poor result, when the mood has been more cautious/subdued we've got a decent result......any of our players care to develop a superstitious streak? wink.gif

Archived