IGNORED

Sproule V Izzy

Snufflelufagus

I remember Scotto Murray on the Norwich radio commentry last week saying that Izzy had challenged Ivan to a 100m race. He said it was happening last week. Does anyone know the result? If it hasn't happened yet i was hoping they would be taking bets and i for 1 would be putting my mortgage on Ivan.

I remember Scotto Murray on the Norwich radio commentry last week saying that Izzy had challenged Ivan to a 100m race. He said it was happening last week. Does anyone know the result? If it hasn't happened yet i was hoping they would be taking bets and i for 1 would be putting my mortgage on Ivan.

According to RB Sproule :winner_third_h4h:

I have to say Sproule is probably the fastest player i have seen at ashton gate, and even in the football league i can't think of many faster.

Perhaps we can get the race where ITV let each team enter a player and race 100m get going again. I think our last representive was a certain Junior Bent and i seem to recall John Williams of Coventry winning the overall tournament !

I have to say Sproule is probably the fastest player i have seen at ashton gate, and even in the football league i can't think of many faster.

Perhaps we can get the race where ITV let each team enter a player and race 100m get going again. I think our last representive was a certain Junior Bent and i seem to recall John Williams of Coventry winning the overall tournament !

You're completely right - John Williams the ex-postman as the commentators used to love to point out at EVERY god given opportunity.

Archived