IGNORED

David Noble - Swindon Bound ?

CodeRed

I suppose Noble is going to have to swallow his pride and leave. Much like the Trundle situation, even if Noble does impress it seems a no win situation for him as many will just say ''we all know how good he is in league 1'' etc etc.

If he does go i think this will be the end for him at city to be honest.

Swindon! I think he's a bit than that but he may have to take a drop to bounce back as it blatantly obvious he has absolutely no future at our club, which I think is a shame because he's a good player.

Palace away in the play-offs he was immense and scored possibly one of the best goals I've seen live. Or how about the two he scored to secure our promotion to the Championship.

Swindon! I think he's a bit than that but he may have to take a drop to bounce back as it blatantly obvious he has absolutely no future at our club, which I think is a shame because he's a good player.

Palace away in the play-offs he was immense and scored possibly one of the best goals I've seen live. Or how about the two he scored to secure our promotion to the Championship.

And the free kick he fired in against preston.... and the goal against plymouth (I think) from outside the area.

will be gutted if he left.

I suppose Noble is going to have to swallow his pride and leave. Much like the Trundle situation, even if Noble does impress it seems a no win situation for him as many will just say ''we all know how good he is in league 1'' etc etc.

Johnson has already confirmed that it is end for Noble a few weeks back, he couldnt hide his frustration at his lack of interest in taking up a loan deal when he's nowhere near the 1st team here.

I remember much the same was said about LT - don't see him setting League 1 on fire.

Swindon sounds perfect for him. He won't have to move and Danny Wilson will no doubt tolerate his fitness issues for the sake of his ability.

I expect him to score a few good goals for Swindon and get some decent reviews no doubt, but if he and they end up doing better than City I will be very, very surprised indeed.

And the free kick he fired in against preston.... and the goal against plymouth (I think) from outside the area.

will be gutted if he left.

Me and you both.

I'll look forward to frank and honest interview when he leaves maybe then the fans can know the truth to why he been ostracized by Johnson.

Swindon sounds perfect for him. He won't have to move and Danny Wilson will no doubt tolerate his fitness issues for the sake of his ability.

Fitness issues!? Tell me what do you know? Or are you just repeating the general rumour mill thats get spouted on here!

I remember much the same was said about LT - don't see him setting League 1 on fire.

Different situation. Trundle genuinely struggled to effect things when he played unlike Noble who looks very comfortable at Championship level, it just a case of Nobles's face not fitting.

You know what if he does leave that one less mifielder to challenge for a central midfield place.

Me and you both.

I'll look forward to frank and honest interview when he leaves maybe then the fans can know the truth to why he been ostracized by Johnson.

Fitness issues!? Tell me what do you know? Or are you just repeating the general rumour mill thats get spouted on here!

Different situation. Trundle genuinely struggled to effect things when he played unlike Noble who looks very comfortable at Championship level, it just a case of Nobles's face not fitting.

You know what if he does leave that one less mifielder to challenge for a central midfield place.

Maybe something to do with the whole Keogh situation?

He's often not fit to play. Also Gary Johnson has said he doesn't work hard enough when the team is out of possession and he himself has said that Gary Johnson says he doesn't track back enough.

I'm not speculating on any possible causes for fitness problems. What he gets up to in his own time is his own business but if he can't meet the standards that Johnson demands of ALL City player then he must go.

He's often not fit to play. Also Gary Johnson has said he doesn't work hard enough when the team is out of possession and he himself has said that Gary Johnson says he doesn't track back enough.

I'm not speculating on any possible causes for fitness problems. What he gets up to in his own time is his own business but if he can't meet the standards that Johnson demands of ALL City player then he must go.

Yet he is quick to justify Stern Johns place? :noexpression:

Our lose!

Their gain!

No and no.

I love Noble, but he just doesnt have the engine for this level. See him start a game, and within 10mins he's blowing his ring with hands on hips...knackered.

I wouldnt be suprised a la fat club, that Noble was tested pre-season and was shown as overwieght, unfit etc.

Johnson clearly wouldve used him if he was capable as he is a great 'club' to have in the bag...he clearly aint, so lets move on

Archived