IGNORED

brighton

weepywall

• Admin
As someone said on another post - people are fed up with the dross being served up on the pitch and the rhetoric being spouted by DW and selected players.

A lot of supporters will now be picking and choosing games which is a shame, but an inevitable consequence of the rubbish we've seen thus far.

Fact of life - most people won't pay for rubbish.

And its an awful ground, with a really poor view, never worth £21

Guest STA-BS14

I do agree with Weepywall, and understand his point. But overall people will not pay to watch rubbish performances week after week, OK Brighton is a ######e ground but the players will most probably respond to a huge away following and play to an awsome atmosphere which we are capable of creating.

:Party27: :wacko: :Party27: :D :Party27: :clap:

:clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27:

:Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap:

With this and the amout we took to Bradford it is showing that we are not interested anymore and will nto take the **** we have to watch. If it's any concelation I'm getting one ticket today as I forgot to get my dads when I got the others. 301

I'm going Xmas Shopping. Poor excuse, however, has to be done sometime.

Also, I was very put off by the price. £21 plus petrol to watch a team that isn't performing is a lot of money. I need to get FA Cup tickets for 3 people soon and it is a case of prioritising money.

I commend your attempts "Weepywall" by the way. :clap:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

i would go but I'm a student and wouldnt no my way from brighton station to the ground and dont drive ! if any1 is going from Trowbridge and willing 2 take me il come and sing my heart out :clap:

it IS embarrasing. Yes expensive, yes #### ground, yes we're not playing well- but that's what loyalty is all about. If we were top of league it would sell out easily. As someone else said- doubt Cardiff, Wednesday, Plymouth, QPR have that sort of attendance there. And we call ourselves loyal?

One thing to note- when they came to us last they brought over 2,200. So a club like Brighton can take 8 times as many fans to ours as we can take to theirs! shocking!

i  would go but I'm a student and wouldnt no my way from brighton station to the ground

Are you saying just because you`re a student that you can`t find your way to a football ground :clap: It`s a piece of cake to find, all you`ve got to do is follow everyone else. We didn`t know how to get there last time we played `em but had no problems finding the place as all the train got off at Preston Park to go to the game. Even at the railway station they`ve got stewards pointing lost students in the right direction ;)

Strange but all of those teams are above us and playing better football than us ans hbave a bunch of players that seem to try when they play.

What a co-incidence!!!!!

I'm saying that if they were in our situation they'd have better support. Which is true, they probably would.

Last year the bottom 4 teams brought-

Northampton (306)

Mansfield (280)

Huddersfield (182)- TUESDAY NIGHT

Cheltenham (865)

Basically these teams were RELEGATED teams, we are 10th and 4 points off the play-offs. But those teams who were playing FAR worse and are clubs with less support than City still took about the same number of fans to AG than we will take to Brighton!!! That is SHOCKING!

Guest DANNYS DEMON

I am to p****d off to post at the moment. However the reason QPR, PLYMOUTH and the rest will still take large followings is that they haven't been within touching distance of promotion to have it snatched away and replaced by garbage, due to a thick northern dwarf who lives in dream land.

If I continue watching his ##*p I will end up with a heart attack or I will be arrested for assulting a dwarf (thick northern one).

Guest Bootylicious
So you don't enjoy City then

I can honestly say I'm not enjoying watching City at the moment.

Personally, i like to watch entertaining football. Entertaining is not a word id use to describe City at the moment. Tedius is more like it.

Guest redcard
Basically these teams were RELEGATED teams, we are 10th and 4 points off the play-offs. But those teams who were playing FAR worse and are clubs with less support than City still took about the same number of fans to AG than we will take to Brighton!!! That is SHOCKING!

Amazing!! 3 weeks ago the story was 8th and only 2 points off 2nd place, don't panic r Mannering....wonder what it will be in 3 weeks time?? :Confused13: :Confused13:

I am to p****d off to post at the moment. However the reason QPR, PLYMOUTH and the rest will still take large followings is that they haven't been within touching distance of promotion to have it snatched away and replaced by garbage, due to a thick northern dwarf who lives in dream land.

If I continue watching his ##*p I will end up with a heart attack or I will be arrested for assulting a dwarf (thick northern one).

I think you will find that QPR and Wednesday are playing well below what they perceive to be their standard than what we are. We are playing in a divison we have spent most of our time in and one divison below where we "expect" to be.

QPR and Sheff Wed have, fairly recently, dropped out of the Premiership. They have MORE reason to be disillusioned as fans than what we are.

Guest ziderhead2003

Its alot of money to go to brighton and the view is awful, the players look like stick men. how funny. I'm still going though................... :clap: :Party27: ;) :Party27: :( :Party27: :( :Party27: :( :Party27: :( :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :Party12: Anyway theres bin more than 300 tickets sold it bout 450-480 something like that. Still poor i know.

Guest JoshBHA

I know the view is poor lads, and the price is expensive, but think of numpties like me who have been going there for the last 4 seasons, bought season-tickets and pay nearly £20 PER GAME for this "privilege"!!! (And I don't even get a roof for that price!!)

Guest KingswoodRed
I know the view is poor lads, and the price is expensive, but think of numpties like me who have been going there for the last 4 seasons, bought season-tickets and pay nearly £20 PER GAME for this "privilege"!!! (And I don't even get a roof for that price!!)

How does the saying go?

Learn by other peoples mistakes ;)

But fair play to you for your support.

Only another 10 years to go and that roof will be above your head. :clap:

Archived