IGNORED

Training For Tuesday

leadman

Guest Swansea_Red
meh, seasons been over for weeks.

look to the future my friend :)

Needs to be addressed for next season, definitely. We haven't been 'mothering' the goal for 90 mins well in recent weeks have we. One of GJ's main points gone all wrong there! In 6 out of our last 8 games we've conceded 7 goals in the last 10 mins.

The answer, simple, we need better mothers.

Whilst a couple of seasons ago we would have more than settled for the position that we are in now (as would the likes of Charlton, Southampton, etc.) but I seriously have to question what the coaches are doing esp. the likes of Keith Millen who as far as I am aware holds all the necessary coaching badges? Well if we faithful who turn up week in week out can see and know that with a few minutes left you don't fanny about with it on the edge of the area and you DO take it to the corner and keep it there. Sorry but it appears that the basics are lacking. A season of consolidation BUT a frustrating season when we have lost the ability to do the basic things at the right times and for that you start with the coaches?

Guest The_Boy
Last eight games:

87. 85, 88, 81, 83, 90, 90

Wake up!!

Wow, when its spelt out like that its really horrible to look at!! I swear we used to be good at nicking last minute goals ;)

Perhaps we should be more positive rather than sit back with only one up front. Might not have so much defending to do then.

Our defensive tactics will eventually cost us our Championship status, 9 times out of 10 you have to score more than 1 goal to win a game.

Hanging on for a 1-0 is always going to be costly at this level.

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

When are we going to enjoy a game, not having to bite our fingernails for 90 minutes.....even Plymouth can score 4 in the first half....we have the players.....get the tactics right GJ.

BCAGFC

Last eight games:

87. 85, 88, 81, 83, 90, 90

Wake up!!

if we were better mothers.

we could have 11 more points.

that would have us 5th with a point lead over the team in 7th.

thinking about there holidays and how they missed out on there full holiday allowance with the play-offs last season

ahh well nevermind

Wow, when its spelt out like that its really horrible to look at!! I swear we used to be good at nicking last minute goals ;)

We were... GJ use to rave about how it was because we were one of the fittest teams around, and that was the biggest thing he changed since coming to the club... that we play to the final whistle.

Archived