IGNORED

Nathan Tyson

Guest BridgyRed

Guest BridgyRed

I've read on itv teletext that reading have put Tyson and Kevin watson on the transfer list. Surely both players shopuld interest us at least on loan.

Tyson is a young pacy winger/striker and someone we are crying out for. If they want a transfer fee then that may be beyond us but at least we could try to get him on loan.

Watson is similar to what we already have (Doherty and Burnell) but arguably wont lose his head as much as Tommy and wont be a leader on the pitch.

Guest Swiss Baloney

Tyson was at Cheltenham on loan a couple of seasons back and could not get into thier first team on a regular basis ??? Not sure of his value to us the other bloke dont know of hime ???

Guest BridgyRed

Tyson is only about 21 and was only 18/19 when on loan at cheltenham. he played a big part for reading last season but was sent off in the 1st leg of the play off semi final against Wolves. I remember hsim scoring twice for England Under 20's last season and I rate him highly.

Watson is a good central midfielder who they signed from Rotherham about 2 years ago but obviously doesnt fit in with coppells needs

I must say I've never heard of them and I don't think Wilson is going to go for a player just because he has been realsed unless he was interested in him in the first place. Players are getting released all the time and that is because most of them are no good

Guest BridgyRed

If you know your nationwide football then I would certainly expect you to have heard of them.

As I said Tyson is a pacy winger/striker and a good player. I certainly think we should at least try to get him on loan

Watson joined Reading in 2001 from Rotherham where he played 109 games and was club captain. Before that he played 63 times for Swindon 1996-1999 and even played twice for Bristol City on loan from Spurs during the 1994-1995 season. You learn somrthing every day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cyprus_Red

tyson is quality

loan him definately i no about the lower leagues and hes been talked about as the up and comin thing. he might not be gettin in the reading but face it they got scotty murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest east_dundry_red

To be honest we need a pacy winger who can create chances and we need him soon. So why not have a go if thats what Tyson is?

Guest BridgyRed

I couldnt agree more. It wouldnt hurt for us to at least enquire about his availability. Come on, signing Tyson would be a great move!

I watch quite a few Reading games, and have never been over impressed with Tyson. He's quick, but thats about all.

I know he played as a striker for the England under 20's, but while at reading has never really been used as a striker, only as a sub in the last few minutes. He usually plays on the left wing.

Kevin Watson is who we need, I really can't understand why he doesn't play regular football at the Madejski Stadium, and alot of the fans up there feel the same way.

I really rate Watson, and would be more than happy to see him in a City shirt.

I know tyson is young and could have a promising future, but we need players who can perform now, and at a consistantly high level.

Archived