IGNORED

On The Pitch !

Guest National Hunt

Guest National Hunt

I reckon that we should have a bet / sweepstake about the first person on the pitch after this Saturday's game.

My bet is he'll have short dark hair, and look like Shane Ritchie......perhaps an ex-Franking man ?????

Guest shakespeare red

Not quite sure what your getting at National Hunt, But I'm sure your aware that running on the pitch is an arrestable offence!

Guest shakespeare red

I'm going to make a beeline for Butler, with my pace he's the only player I'll get anywhere near!!!

Guest bcfcsols
I'll be on in the pitch if we win promotion and I'm sure the East End will be on there in numbers!
if its all in good spirit then why not,

Theyre not going to suspend city fans for celebrating a long awaited promotion.

However if in fact we do have to play playoffs, then it would be unfair to the good job that the ground staff have done this season to trample on their lawn

They won't be able to stop us if we get promotion, last season they couldn't stop a small minority from running onto the pitch, so what would they do if 15000 fans run on the pitch. And this time the fans will be coming from all sides of the pitch. Where do you all think the pitch invasion will start-I say the corner between teh Atyeo and Dolman.

Archived