IGNORED

clisty

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

With his contrat up at the end of the year sumthing has 2 be done , hes 2 good a player to let go on a free but with DW in charge maybe a new contract wont be offered :clap: !! IS there anything as fans that we can do to get him in the senior squad where he belongs ;):( !

Guest Hodges17

I hope not. If Wilson wants 2 treat him like dirt and let him leave, i just hope he's settled in the area so he can join Rovers!!!

Wishful thinking i know - seriously though he is good enough for your first team so why not play him, as you dont have any other attacking central midfielders do you?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

well Wilkshire is an attacking centre mid , but DW insists on playing him on right wing :clap: ! and dont 4get the legend that he is tin man ! but i still really rate clist

Guest Hodges17

I thought Wilkshire was a right-winger because thats where wilson plays him :clap:

Of course Tinnion is an option for you but WHY does Wilson love Doherty and Burnell so much? As a kind-of neutral on the subject, they don't seem effective to me.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

there both good players , but when u play 2 defensive midfeilders together you are naturally going 2 have a lack of goals ! i think 1 of the 2 is DWs bum boy :clap:

Guest Hodges17

We have a similar problem. We got Graham Hyde in centre mid (probably our best player if not 1 of them) who's defensive.

Also we have a chap named Rob Quinn who is the biggest waste of space football will ever know. He is also defensive.

We Could play a decent attacking centre mid by the name of Dave Savege, but Gray Ray decides to play him out of position on the right.

Gray Ray and DW make the same mistakes.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Guest pogue mahone

simon clist will be lucky to get picked up by a conference side when his contract expires. he is not good enough for league football.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds
simon clist will be lucky to get picked up by a conference side when his contract expires. he is not good enough for league football.
How can you say that . Hes More than good enough For div 2 !

Guest pogue mahone
How can you say that . Hes More than good enough For div 2 !

how ? because for every good game he has had he turns in about 5 totally anonymous performances with poor positional sense, poorer passing, and the disinclination to make a tackle of any sort. he really is no better than matt hewlett was, the only difference is that clist never had owers next to him making him look better than he actually is.

Guest redcard
how ? because for every good game he has had he turns in about 5 totally anonymous performances with poor positional sense, poorer passing, and the disinclination to make a tackle of any sort. he really is no better than matt hewlett was.....

Should fit into our current team pretty well then!! Oh you better add no passion, lack of goals, no pace and poor fitness. Bring him on surely can't be any worse!! :clap:;):(

Archived