IGNORED

David Noble

Byrd9999

Guest Ryan 7
Leicester, Gas, Yeovil...Not sure where he'll end up, prolly holding out for a Champ team to snap him up, but I think league 1 would at least give him games.

Premier League? I don't think so.

I think he was referring to that, you would think he was a Premier League player considering the way people go on about him

The amount of stik GJ got for not picking Noble, it's a wonder a Premier League team hasn't snapped him up.

Does anyone know if he's even on trial anywhere?

Sadly i can see Noble steadily disappearing into obscurity after leaving us. I think we will all lament his great talent in years to come as a player that had the ability to be one of our greats but unfortunately not the fitness or discipline.

There seem to be 2 possibilities. Either nobody he fancies has come in yet or more than one has and he is playing them off against each other. Will indeed be very interesting to see. Huge talent wasted or about to blossom elsewhere? Given that he ended up at Boston at one stage I suspect the former is more likely. Big shame if so but the history of the game is littered with gifted players who failed to realise their potential. :disapointed2se:

Archived