IGNORED

Ashton Gate On Google Maps

Guest Red_Chelt

Guest Red_Chelt

I haven't seen this posted but if you look at Ashton Gate on Google maps we're actually mid game and, by the looks of it, attacking the East End.

Anyone got ideas what match this is?! Brownie points if you can recognise any of the players...

Guest leobcfc1
I haven't seen this posted but if you look at Ashton Gate on Google maps we're actually mid game and, by the looks of it, attacking the East End.

Anyone got ideas what match this is?! Brownie points if you can recognise any of the players...

Yeovil Town.

I'm sure it's against Yeovil Town & i have a picture in my hall way taken from the back of the Williams stand of Ashton Gate in the same game. Look for Wimbledon tennis courts in London & Hennmans hill will tell you the year it was taken it will have a year in flowers displayed on the hill.

I'm sure it's against Yeovil Town & i have a picture in my hall way taken from the back of the Williams stand of Ashton Gate in the same game. Look for Wimbledon tennis courts in London & Hennmans hill will tell you the year it was taken it will have a year in flowers displayed on the hill.

The date is April 14th 2007, it tells you at the bottom of the pic in Google Earth.

Archived