IGNORED

Chris Killen

bosreds

Both scouted inside the uk against Villa and for Oz at Craven Cottage respectively.

No, Styvver was watched about half a dozen times at least BEFORE the Villa game. We only made our move after the villa game because he played well and scored so a move was made before "bigger" clubs started to look thus his price would have gone up.

City had spoken to his club and his agent long before the villa game

No, Styvver was watched about half a dozen times at least BEFORE the Villa game. We only made our move after the villa game because he played well and scored so a move was made before "bigger" clubs started to look thus his price would have gone up.

City had spoken to his club and his agent long before the villa game

That is indeed what the club will tell you. I am not sure I believe it, he was awful and nobody else at all had ever shown any interest. His price was not going to go up since his contract was expiring in the summer.

Yes I've seen him play. He certainly isn't a goal threat take a look at his career statistics.

When did you see him play where he wasn't a goal threat? He's scored nearly one goal per two starts over his career and was exceptional at Hibs with a far better goal record than the likes of McCormack and Clarkson before he took a money move.

Fit he'd succeed handily at this level, the question is just whether he can stay fit.

It's agent talk anyway.

When did you see him play where he wasn't a goal threat? He's scored nearly one goal per two starts over his career and was exceptional at Hibs with a far better goal record than the likes of McCormack and Clarkson before he took a money move.

Fit he'd succeed handily at this level, the question is just whether he can stay fit.

It's agent talk anyway.

Oldham. I think his only prolific spell in his career was with Hibernian where he scored 16 goals in 25 games. Everywhere else he has been except one loan spell has been pretty poor.

Oldham. I think his only prolific spell in his career was with Hibernian where he scored 16 goals in 25 games. Everywhere else he has been except one loan spell has been pretty poor.

Weird edit.

He was a youth at Man City and went on loan a couple of times doing well.

He went to Oldham and was injured a lot but still scored regularly.

At Hibs he scored lots but then ruptured an achilles.

Moved to Celtic and couldn't get in ahead of Macdonal, Samaras and JVoH.

When he's started runs of games he's always scored, the only problem is his injury record. You are trying to use stats to paint a picture they just don't support.

Every two starts.

If you're going to base your opinion entirely around stats, use soccerbase not wikipedia.

Every two starts then. The fact still remains that he isn't good enough for us as I've seen him play, so I'd like to think I have a head start on you in regards to his ability.

Every two starts then. The fact still remains that he isn't good enough for us as I've seen him play, so I'd like to think I have a head start on you in regards to his ability.

Well, you can like to think what you like kid. I saw him play against us last season briefly as well as twice for Hibs against Hearts and once or twice for Oldham when he was haf injured all the time. But the bottom line is it's all about judgement. Killen has plenty of ability, he has the right instincts and good vision as well. The doubt is about his fitness.

Well, you can like to think what you like kid. I saw him play against us last season briefly as well as twice for Hibs against Hearts and once or twice for Oldham when he was haf injured all the time. But the bottom line is it's all about judgement. Killen has plenty of ability, he has the right instincts and good vision as well. The doubt is about his fitness.

As you seem so sure that Killen will be a good signing I will tell you now mate in regards to him signing, that if he's not fit he will not sign for Bristol City. I don't think I can put it any clearer than that. If you think his fitness levels are bad then Johnson most certainly won't think his fitness levels are acceptable. We all know that Johnson won't tolerate low fitness levels, as it will take so long to get the player in question up to the required fitness.

As you seem so sure that Killen will be a good signing I will tell you now mate in regards to him signing, that if he's not fit he will not sign for Bristol City. I don't think I can put it any clearer than that. If you think his fitness levels are bad then Johnson most certainly won't think his fitness levels are acceptable. We all know that Johnson won't tolerate low fitness levels.

Jesus H Christ. Did you even read the posts above where I mentioned that his injury record was a problem?

Do you understand the difference between injury problems and fitness probems?

It might interest you to know that he was a player we were linked heavily with before he moved north of the border.

Anyway, for the third and final time, it is almost certainly agent manufactured rubbish.

Jesus H Christ. Did you even read the posts above where I mentioned that his injury record was a problem?

Do you understand the difference between injury problems and fitness probems?

It might interest you to know that he was a player we were linked heavily with before he moved north of the border.

Anyway, for the third and final time, it is almost certainly agent manufactured rubbish.

As you think he would have been a good signing I was just telling you it won't happen. I've read your posts as well saying his fitness might be a problem so yes sorry about that; however he won't be signing as I’ve stated so this debate shouldn't continue.

If he's being linked to Doncaster then it proves my point.

a quality little team, who play some of the most attractive football in this division and as a club are only going in the right direction.

When the sad day comes that City lose GJ i would love to see Sean O'Driscoll as city's gaffer.

a quality little team, who play some of the most attractive football in this division and as a club are only going in the right direction.

When the sad day comes that City lose GJ i would love to see Sean O'Driscoll as city's gaffer.

They're a football club that isn't going anywhere fast.

And a selling club.

It's bound to be Chris Killen. Our scouting network doesn't go beyond Scottish football anymore - anyone who's played with or against 'ickle Lee.

Has Pete Johnson ever left these isles?

I think you will find he has a season ticket for Bristol Airport car park; he racks up a lot of airmiles.

More to the point, what is yours?

Archived