IGNORED

Carey Is The Key

tinman-is-god

With Louis Carey in the side, City are a much better team. He organises well, is decisive and can drive the team forward, as he did tonight. I thought he was second only to Maynard in the MOM stakes, a great display from the Captain.

My only worry is that he won't be able to play too many games this season, and we really miss him when he is out, there is no centre half at the club that can come close to matching his dominant leadership and organisation when he is out injured.

Good win, and good team performance, and well done Captain Marvel!

With Louis Carey in the side, City are a much better team. He organises well, is decisive and can drive the team forward, as he did tonight. I thought he was second only to Maynard in the MOM stakes, a great display from the Captain.

My only worry is that he won't be able to play too many games this season, and we really miss him when he is out, there is no centre half at the club that can come close to matching his dominant leadership and organisation when he is out injured.

Good win, and good team performance, and well done Captain Marvel!

Can't argue with any of that.

He is at the moment, IMO, irreplaceable. Probably the best central defender since Biffo and is always missed when injuries lay him low. Unfortunately this is happening more often as he gets older.

We need to keep Louis playing as much as possible to get the best out of the team.

Not nervous not sure about that but yes Louis was excellent and Nyatanga was excellent also,

As was Maynard. Superb goal and fantastic assist! Sno also outstanding but please please please GJ play him CM!

Archived