IGNORED

B.c.82 Football Shirt

Guest Fizzifish

Guest Fizzifish

Hi, I have just come across an old football shirt and i need some help identifying what year it is from. It is red with long sleeves and white cuffs. It has a V-neck with white trim. The front of the shirt is plain apart from the makers name 'Bukta' to the left of the breast and B.C.82 to the right. Can anyone help?

Hi, I have just come across an old football shirt and i need some help identifying what year it is from. It is red with long sleeves and white cuffs. It has a V-neck with white trim. The front of the shirt is plain apart from the makers name 'Bukta' to the left of the breast and B.C.82 to the right. Can anyone help?

Have a look on here:

Link

Guest Fizzifish

Thanks, I had looked on there previously but failed to spot the B.C.82 on the photo (you cannot enlarge them). Also why has my shirt not got the sponsors name 'HIRERITE' on it? I think it is from 1983-86. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I had looked on there previously but failed to spot the B.C.82 on the photo (you cannot enlarge them). Also why has my shirt not got the sponsors name 'HIRERITE' on it? I think it is from 1983-86. Thanks in advance.

Ah...my first ever City shirt. Long sleeves too!

One thing I have never found out though...why BC 82 and not a badge?

Guest Fizzifish
I don't suppose anyone has got this shirt with the Hireite sponsor on it for sale have they?????????

I have the 1983-86 l/s BC82 shirt and a 1988-90 Hirerite sponsored shirt going on ebay tonight from 7.30pm

Archived