IGNORED

Gerken

freezer

WTF??! I hope not! It was a silly goal to let in but its ridiculous to drop someone after one mistake

Its only because he's a keeper it gets more attention

The OP is not expecting him to be dropped for the mistake in the game... More like the mistake he made in getting arrested at the weekend!

can you drop someone for getting your old soldier out and running down park street?

maybe he's just got an odd sense of humour.

anyway, it's a different kettle of fish to that of previous arrests of players at the club.

he's not hit anyone nor is he facing legal action.

he's most likely embarrassed and the lads have probably given him some stick.

we all make mistakes, his just happened to be a funny/silly one.

can you drop someone for getting your old soldier out and running down park street?

maybe he's just got an odd sense of humour.

anyway, it's a different kettle of fish to that of previous arrests of players at the club.

he's not hit anyone nor is he facing legal action.

he's most likely embarrassed and the lads have probably given him some stick.

we all make mistakes, his just happened to be a funny/silly one.

Absolutely agree with the sentiment. However, the club has to appear responsible and be seen to have the interests of the community at large and not appear to agree with breaking the law. Pity it is 'suspected Indecent Expozure" and not just taking a wizz in public. Somebody must have complained. I think it been blown out of all proportion but there you go, what is the image of the club?

Guest Bristoliain
In a statement the club said the player had apologised for his actions and the club has issued its own punishment.

"As far as the club is concerned this matter has already been dealt with internally.

"The matter is now closed,"

That says to me that he will play.

Guest Ashton Kate
My guess is that he'll play on Saturday but he won't go out later that night in case his c*ck slips out in public again.
Made front page of the EP all that fuss over a little thing like that eh!!!

Scott Brown played the following Saturday after being convicted over the fights in Corn Street. Why should Gerken be dropped over a far less trivial matter?

Scott Brown played the following Saturday after being convicted over the fights in Corn Street. Why should Gerken be dropped over a far less trivial matter?

Yep. We should demand an action replay on Saturday just to prove it... together with a song that is...

Guest Who Shot JR?
All together now -

deano, deano show us your c..ck

show us your c..ok,

show us your c..ck

Now THIS is funny! :rofl2br:

Just saw the latest McDonalds ad as well - 'Gherkin or Gherkout' ---- made me chuckle anyway.

Personally I'd like to see Deano between the sticks.

Now THIS is funny! :rofl2br:

Just saw the latest McDonalds ad as well - 'Gherkin or Gherkout' ---- made me chuckle anyway.

Personally I'd like to see Deano between the sticks.

Yep. So would I. Think everyone should take a Gherkin tomorrow... as opposed to a candle that is...

Archived