IGNORED

Stadium Decision - Live Match Thread

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Seeing as I guess this is the biggest game of our season tonight I feel its only right to have a match style thread

So come on then people

6 pm kick off right ?

Team news>>>>>>>>>>

Dolly is playing in central midfield, between GJ and the Architect, and instead of Hartley. What the **** is that all about? It's all well and good playing our best team, but what happened to the rotation policy?!

Will we break down BCC with no width? GJ is the closest we have got to a wide boy - a cockerney wide boy, ??

Good luck to all involved in representing the club.

I can see Dolly scoring on half time and then GJ will sit back and try and defend the lead. Just hope we dont concede a late equaliser to a carp team like BCC! Mind you , it's never easy to go to their place and get a result.

No point sitting back, we have to be offensive and with the classy Lansdown up front and Gary Johnson just behind we should be ok. Important that Dolly works hard to soften up the BCC and I hope she doesn't freeze in front of the TV camara's. If things look tight we have the subtle skills of Sexstone to fall back on. We should be ok and I predict a City result.

Guest zider_head
No point sitting back, we have to be offensive and with the classy Lansdown up front and Gary Johnson just behind we should be ok. Important that Dolly works hard to soften up the BCC and I hope she doesn't freeze in front of the TV camara's. If things look tight we have the subtle skills of Sexstone to fall back on. We should be ok and I predict a City result.

Was that a compliment for Johnson ?

Surprised being the ex chairman of the supports club you aint gone down

I saw Dolly as more of a midfield flair player , whereas you see her more of a Marvin type player. Things could look very tight indeed, especially if Dolly needs a few stiff gins for dutch courage!!!!

We will know if things are getting desparate towards the end if we rely on putting "Boom Boom " Sextone on up front to try and snatch something from a last ditch attack.

Will there be "Bouncing around the ground" tonight?

I saw Dolly as more of a midfield flair player , whereas you see her more of a Marvin type player. Things could look very tight indeed, especially if Dolly needs a few stiff gins for dutch courage!!!!

We will know if things are getting desparate towards the end if we rely on putting "Boom Boom " Sextone on up front to try and snatch something from a last ditch attack.

Will there be "Bouncing around the ground" tonight?

I think Dolly may take exception to that!! ;-)

Guest Clunesy
Dolly is on

Why is no-one on the Evening Post website? They have a little chatroom going on but there arent many of us in there... get over there quicksmart. I'm getting lonely

Dolly Marie.

Personally I am in the minority that has concerns about leaving Ashton and I know that you and I whilst both 100% BCFC have often not seen eye to eye on certain aspects of the club, BUT, I must congratulate you on your passionate speech on what you clearly believe in at tonights meeting.

FAIR SHOUT. :chant6ez:

Why is no-one on the Evening Post website? They have a little chatroom going on but there arent many of us in there... get over there quicksmart. I'm getting lonely

We are all on the live chat on here.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

For people struggling with the webfeed. Do away with the webpage.

Open your meida player (typically Windows Media Player)

Go to File

Open URL

and then Paste:

http://www.bristol.public-i.tv/live/bristol.asx

It might take 2-3 attempts, but it'll go.

We are all on the live chat on here.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

For people struggling with the webfeed. Do away with the webpage.

Open your meida player (typically Windows Media Player)

Go to File

Open URL

and then Paste:

http://www.bristol.public-i.tv/live/bristol.asx

Thanks a lot!

It might take 2-3 attempts, but it'll go.

Dolly Marie.

Personally I am in the minority that has concerns about leaving Ashton and I know that you and I whilst both 100% BCFC have often not seen eye to eye on certain aspects of the club, BUT, I must congratulate you on your passionate speech on what you clearly believe in at tonights meeting.

FAIR SHOUT. :chant6ez:

Unity breaks out, I almost broke out into a tear there.....