IGNORED

Stadium Decision - Live Match Thread

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

they have only seen two bats which was last september, does someone stay on the site 24/7 on bat watch ?

Please wrap up **** your boring the tits off us

Guest Hanhamreds
I rushed my medium sized kebaab for this. What time does the important bit happen?

did you eat it all?

respect if you did.

farmland on a landfill site?

Well, listen, I'll tell you what the point is. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in, and inside these big sheds are twenty-foot high chickens. Because of all the chemicals you put in them. And these chickens are scared. They don't know why they're so big. They go 'oh why am I so massive?' And they're looking down on all the other little chickens, and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small

Well, listen, I'll tell you what the point is. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in, and inside these big sheds are twenty-foot high chickens. Because of all the chemicals you put in them. And these chickens are scared. They don't know why they're so big. They go 'oh why am I so massive?' And they're looking down on all the other little chickens, and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small

Thank you Mr Partridge.

classic partridge

did you eat it all?

respect if you did.

Most of it, it was a mixed one. Didn't bother with and garnish, but perhaps made the school boy error of trying to eat the pitta bread.

Mrs left most of hers, I shall taunt you with it tomorrow :D

This woman on the mic annoys me, cant Dave l do it, he's not half as annoying this banshee

Guest Mabbutts-Perm

The anti-everything NIMBYs are sooooo passionate about this issue that ... loads of the ones listed to speak haven't turned up!

Guest Mabbutts-Perm

That substitution took more than 30 seconds. They're playing for time already.

First time I've seen someone substituted cos they're pregnant tho'

Hold on...was that a farmer stating that it was a wildlife haven, and that she farmed on green belt? I can only assume that they are organic farmers who don't spray crappy pesticides all over the place in an effort to kill off most of the "unwanted" vermin, rodents, insects etc?