IGNORED

Stadium Decision - Live Match Thread

Guest zider_head

Guest Whooooossshhhh

Tonight will cost the council tax payers of Bristol an arm and a leg in councillor's overtime claims.........so I'm alright up here then! C'mon, just give it the nod

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

I'm worried about the sun and whether any provisions have been made to ensure that we have plenty of sun available on matchdays and also matchnights.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED
Now they want a local landmark as it is the gateway to Bristol, tell them we will build a statue of Big John

Just imagine a huge 100ft statue on the hillside.

Here we go wake the hippies up it's wildlife time ... on the plus side I think this was at the end of the presentation. Verdict around 3am next Thursday!

Guest Hanhamreds

when are they going to mention that the council (i.e tax payer) will be paying for any future expansion for the WC?

that's not going to go down well, total cost 8mil apparently.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

I'll miss the otters, stag, deer, golden eagles and all the other wildlife that i never see on my way home to Weston after games. I did see a few crows and some seagulls whilst driving through deep water the other day, i might moor my boat when the floods come at Ashton Vale. Liverpool just went one up.

Guest zider_head

so shes saying a lake could breach and rolls down those high hill flood the ground full of fans, it dont bear thinking about

is this now a hollywood movie

Guest Sampson City Reds

oh come on and get on with it we got forest away on saturday at this rate half the squad and the manager is going to be missing!

Just say yes and finish this crap!!!

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED
In public, how many concillors ? do we need a majority ?

Not sure how many but need a majority vote even if it's by 1 vote - democracy eh!