IGNORED

Stadium Decision - Live Match Thread

Guest zider_head

Back from spooks. CHRIST?! This still going.

Evening Post going to be annoyed they're staying up so late before going to press!

Bet the story only touches upon the points raised until 8pm and then they just wrote up two stories and went home.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED
Even if we get a yes from BCC, we have to go through this with N.Somerset Council aswell....most are City fans being south of the river I am sure

North Somerset will give the go ahead, they have to find space for 12000 new homes.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

Remenber the Name STEPHEN MCNAMARA and all Bristolians make sure he is removed from the council, What A RICHARD HEAD

who was that grey haired old lady ? i love her !

Admits she isnt a lover of football but agrees a new stadium is needed and can be built on site.

Also adds discussions on transport should be decided after it is built

well done to her

Thats what I thought - good on her

Some of these elected members are a complete disgrace to themselves and those they are supposed to represent. They don't even seem sure about what they are meeting for to decide.Having said that they seem to have reached a provisional yes!! At least to building on green belt.

so was that a yes for the stadium then>?... did that dumpster slip that in under her breath?... the mind boggles how these people are in control of our city... a real eye opener.. i much prefer a dose of communism myself; Fidel would have rocked up and in 15 minutes looked at all the plans, listened to gary and said yes or no. JOB DONE. unbelievable.

Guest Mabbutts-Perm
Remenber the Name STEPHEN MCNAMARA and all Bristolians make sure he is removed from the council, What A RICHARD HEAD

Unelected, grossly overpaid officer, I'm afraid, so very difficult for us to get rid. People I know have been trying for years!

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

As well as reducing global warming it is now BCFC's responsibility to get more people into public transport

Guest Whooooossshhhh
Well thats a yes for building on Green Belt Land........ Just a few more issues to get over.

In love with his own voice...........just shaddup

what a cock, 'the club should be doing more to get us to travel by bus or train or walk' I come from Wells in Somerset, our train station disappeared about 50 years ago, to get the bus to ashton gate would cost me about a tenner and take me about 2 hours and if i walk i wont be back by closing time.

How about they sort out public transport and people might use it more

what a cock, 'the club should be doing more to get us to travel by bus or train or walk' I come from Wells in Somerset, our train station disappeared about 50 years ago, to get the bus to ashton gate would cost me about a tenner and take me about 2 hours and if i walk i wont be back by closing time.

How about they sort out public transport and people might use it more

Agreed, coming from wells too its twice as fast and works out cheaper to take the car!

did any of these people ever have to make a speech in their lives?...spectacularly inarticulate...People who can't marshall an argument, can't find the facts they dispute, can't string two words together in a sentence...there seems to be a general failure to understand either the presentation or the process...

Guest Red_Chelt
Right, they've finally got their heads around the green belt - major step forward.

Now into the conditions and subsidies...

Couldn't they have got their heads around it like...*before* tonight?

Guest Red_Chelt
Incredible. Bureaucracy is alive and well in the Council House.

It never went away. Most of the time they're too scared to make a decision in case they get it wrong. Which is why we don't have an arena, a decent transport system etc etc

did any of these people ever have to make a speech in their lives?...spectacularly inarticulate...People who can't marshall an argument, can't find the facts they dispute, can't string two words together in a sentence...there seems to be a general failure to understand either the presentation or the process...

I'm hoping that it's just because they're all falling asleep.... but I'm not hopeful.

If this wasnt so important it would be funny because I really can't believe some of these people are running our city. Only Councillor Bees has any common sense about him.

OMG shes on about a drive through McDonalds now!!!!!! WTF