IGNORED

Time For The Truth Gary

bristol bell boy

Its time gary came clean and told us why david clarkson is not getting a start for city, yesterday we were crying out for a poacher who could finish a one on one, we know clarkson is a good poacher but all we get told is he is unfit and needs games.

Well gary if he is'nt fit now I think the backroom staff should be sacked, also the only way to get match fit is to play first team football.

Sorry to bring this up again but as clarkson plays behind the forwards would this make it harder to find a place in the team for a certain player who keeps getting back into the side. thoughts please! :englandsmile4wf:

Reet, I thought he was a forward, like out and out forward, not someone who play's behind the strikers? I could be wrong but in the first month of the season he played up top on the left of a 3, not in an attacking midfield role. If I am let me know and I'll give the memory a talking to. So the bit about keeping LJ out of the team is nonsense because they play in different positions, in my opinion.

Why he hasn't started for 3 months? He was whacked for 6 by our old friend the mystery illness, harder than most it appears, and has only been really anywhere near game time in the last month/month and a half during which time Maynard and Haynes have been doing a pretty decent job, up until yesterday when they both missed a couple of chances. Which means GJ might be looking to make a change and Clarkson will hopefully get a chance! I'd love to see him get some games, but just can't see where he could have between end of Aug and nowish.

Anyway, that's how I see it! The truth according to me!

Archived