IGNORED

Worst Away Display Of The Season.

Guest redsrus

Guest redsrus

I was tempted to post on here last night, but I thought better of it.

That display was dire, how we did turn a team that won on Tuesday night into that?

How do you loose to a team that in sum don`t total the wages we pay Sno?

A journey man side like Doncaster made us look like also rans, forget any aspirations about play-offs, that was a relegation performance yesterday.

Don`t give me any of this rubbish about Doncaster being a hard place to go and get a result, they were at best average, and we were worse.

All of the players (with the exception of Alvorio) had a mare.

We didn`t want to tackle in the first half and couldn`t raise the tempo for more than ten minutes after the re-start.

How do Williams and Johnson get on the pitch in front of Clarkson in a game we are loosing?

Can we have our money back please aka Wigan?

Disgusted of Bedminster.

CTID.

Another very disapointing performance in my opinion especially on the back of Leicester, shape started as a 4-3-3 and looked ok first quarter if not exactly threatening. After Ivan went off though it gradually de- generated into the mish mash we have become accustomed to. Usual stuff limited width (though Haynes tried) to many short high balls into the box going nowhere, too many players fighting for the same piece of turf in a congested midfield, no quality final ball from either the centre or the flanks no chances ...ok one maybe.

Donny weren't much better in a poor game I don't think Deano had anything to do, though Donny played the more insisive footy all be in not far into our half, I think 0-0 would have been fair, but if I had to pick a winner it would narrowly be them.

Didn't see Leicester so can't commment but this was in truth the same messy rubbish we've been getting for a while, I don't think the players know what there doing and GJ is just stubbling from one sytstem to another hoping it will work while fitting square pegs in round holes as he goes, must admit I don't know the answer either.

Gearkin Nothing to do

Orr Composed solid

Nytanga Still not convincing for me, at times shaky

Fontaine Needs Carey or strong leadership, did ok

McAllister A little sloppy on occasions

Elliott Dreadful, all wrong footed constant poor passing

Hartley Found space then faded

Skuse At fault for goal, still looked capable though to me

Sproule Never given the chance to run at defenders, injury looked a nasty pull

Maynard Pretty non existant no service

Haynes Tried hard but erratic quality

Saborio Did well for 10 mins then blended into anomity with the rest.

Williams Some fancy footwork but only marginally effective

Man of the match ....The Toby Carvery beforehand now that was worth the money ....

I wasn't there yesterday but am not the slightest bit surprised at the poor performance in fact this season will be remembered for personal mistakes and dire performances!

Why we are so consistantly poor is puzzleing, no doubt we strengthened in the summer but IMHO we look worse than last season. When was the last time GJ didn't have to give out a half-time rollocking? it's part of city's game now, abysmal first half, half time bollocking, better 2nd half (the only thing that seems to change is sometimes we play the 1st half better instead)

We are a very average championship side and I for one will be very relieved if/when we get to 50pts. We may be only 2 points outside the playoffs, not due to how good we've been but rather how poor most other teams have been also!

IMO spending money in Jan is not the answer, we tried that and it doesn't work - how about time for some hungry acdemy players to see what they can do?

Don`t give me any of this rubbish about Doncaster being a hard place to go and get a result, they were at best average, and we were worse.

Well it IS a hard place to go as the facts show but i thought we would have got at least a point yesterday after the Leicester performance. Hopefully we revert back to the same starting 11 on Saturday as we did at Leicester and a win would leave us nicely placed going into a couple of top away games.

Guest redrebel

When we got promoted I always felt and said to my son when we travelled to an away gamw that you always got 100% from the team and how this compared very favourably with teams pre Johnson.But it seems even that is starting to be a thing of the past.It is very concerning times and it will be interesting to see when Gary will decide to re-appear.What will be the trigger , at this rate maybe a relegation dogfight.

Are we nearer the play offs than relegation?

You wouldn't think it on here. On Saturday to me LJ did more with his cameo spell than Hartley and Skuse for 90 minutes. I actually think we look better when Hartley and LJ play in the centre, just my opinion. But without LJ in there Hartley ahs looked very average the last two games.

There is nothing in this division, points wise a few wins or defeats can change things in a week or 2; Points, we have really given away so far could of put us in the top two.

We are nearer the play offs but that is really a straw to grasp and a false impression as that is top six; relagation is bottom 3.

We are well capable of either :noexpression:

Guest redsrus
Heard it ALL before, every defeat is the worst of the season!

Well hear it again,I`ve only missed two away games this season (Swansea and Leicester)and you can trust me when I said it was dire.

Archived