IGNORED

Styvar ? (merged Threads)

Guest zider_head

Guest Bounce Around the Ground
Well fit for his return then, are we still paying for some of his wages? :noexpression:

The club plans to sell him, Xoda have an option to buy him although I don't think they'll take it!

He should of just stuck at in England, dropping down to League one would of been worth a shot.

The club plans to sell him, Xoda have an option to buy him although I don't think they'll take it!

He should of just stuck at in England, dropping down to League one would of been worth a shot.

Presuming he's been fit for the majority of the season, then 4 substitute appearences will not warrant a buy. I highly expect him to be back at Jan, and looking to sell at a minimal price simply to reduce the wage bill.

One guy (overcritical and no longer posting on here, atleast not under the same name) claimed he earned 9'k a week + 900 per goal and performarance.

Probably bullshit but the only figure I got :)

Oh right, that is hefty but like I said Gary did seem to think he would be an excellent additon. Shame he never got going. I guess we'll never know!

GJ said in his very truthful interview towards the end of last season that we were interested in styvar BEFORE he scored against ville, weather u beleve it or not is up to u!

I think its a shame i for one thought he looked good when playing for us.

Anyone remember when he scored a hattrick for the reserves when we had him on trial, on the OS he was listed as Peter Shilvers, sparking massive debate on here as to who peter shilvers actually was, classic :laugh:

Guest Mrdeady

Did anyone hear the rumour that Styvar was actually a right back but the team he was playing for were short of strikers so they chucked him up front against Villa, he scores, we sign him up!

Archived